Best Buy PS5 Video Game Deals ( Demon Souls, Returnal, Sackboy, Spider-Man)

blueweltall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
168 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice I’ll wait till they’re 30. If they were part of the b2g1 at target I would’ve price matched but they weren’t. I was gonna on Walmart

Did they fix the save system and crashing issues in Returnal?
The save system has not changed, yet. Most recent patch was on June 11, but they say they are working on it. Not sure why it is so hard to be able to checkpoint and re-enter later, maybe they are afraid of save-scumming but honestly it's a single player game so who cares. It's probably simply because it was never designed into the game and their initial focus was on fixing the bugs. It's pretty solid now, haven't seen any crashes, but a new save system will be great when it comes out.

I've actually had Ratchet and Clank crash on me more than Returnal (not to mention a few instances of falling through the world and getting stuck in the geometry in R&C). Don't get me wrong, R&C is a solid, great looking and playing game but people rail on Returnal but I've yet to see any reviews or comments mention these things in R&C. Digital Foundry definitely didn't mention it when they were gushing over it, but John (the guy they had covering it) kinda seems like a pretty big Sony fanboy.

Sackboy is also $30 at Amazon right now! Ps4 and PS5 versions. I was going to get the PS4 version so kids could play it on ps4 while I get the upgrade for my PS5, but only PS5 version was in stock. Also, used my $10 prime freebie and got it for $20, that was my buy price.

Must be hard to sell games for a system when probably only 1/10th of them are actually unboxed and used by gamers instead of being shuffled around resellers' warehouses.

Must be hard to sell games for a system when probably only 1/10th of them are actually unboxed and used by gamers instead of being shuffled around resellers' warehouses.
Logically that makes no sense at all. That would mean 9/10 people buy from a reseller...

Returnal is a hell of a game. Ps5 may not have a huge selection 7 months in but Returnal, Demons Souls and Ratchet and Clank are all reason enough to own the system. Stellar games.

I miss you, my old friend.

61950_3_best-buy-reportedly-kills-gamers-club-unlocked.png

bread's done
Back