Mario Golf: Super Rush $50.99 @ Amazon

Seen too many reviews about the lack of content. I burned through the 3DS version in 2 days or so and traded it away almost immediately. I'll likely wait till all updates are out like the Kirby Switch game.

It's a little over a buck cheaper in store at Walmart (as usual) if your local store isn't sold out (mine sold all of their copies in two days).  Great game.  I had fun playing it this weekend.  It's nice to have mario golf back on a modern system.  It should become a big hit with my family if the past console games were any indication.

I think that policy only applies up through the release date. Ymmv on requesting a manual adjustment, but that would be outside their official policy.
That's what I was thinking. I remember getting an automatic refund for Mario 3d All Stars, but I think it's because they matched Walmart on release day.

Gotta love Amazon, they sent me a PEGI rated Paper Mario instead of the ESRB one. :wall:
Same thing happened to me with Deadly Premonition 2 a few months. Back. Hearing this happening to more and more people due to how Amazon puts third party seller copies (shipped by Amazon) into the same bins as their own stock has made me use them as little as possible for game purchases.

Gotta love Amazon, they sent me a PEGI rated Paper Mario instead of the ESRB one. :wall:
Man, you can't win these days with ordering games online between GS sending scratched disc only games in sleeves as "new" and AMZ sending out Pegi games instead of the NTSC version that you ordered. Walmart B&M seems like one of the best places to buy new games now and get them in actual brand new condition shockingly enough.

Man, you can't win these days with ordering games online between GS sending scratched disc only games in sleeves as "new" and AMZ sending out Pegi games instead of the NTSC version that you ordered. Walmart B&M seems like one of the best places to buy new games now and get them in actual brand new condition shockingly enough.
Walmart is mainly what I use (especially in store near releases as they price is the best most of the time). Best Buy has been my go to for online purchases for more than a year now. Strange times. I used to be all about Amazon and rarely ever bought anything from best buy (I never had GCU)... but I'd rather shop on ebay and take my chances there than roll the dice with Amazon. I will only use Gamestop if I can get in store pickup and verify I'm getting a SEALED new game.. or I shop the store in person. I might give Target a chance at some point... but I don't have any near by and I'd rather just shop for red tagged games in person the few times a year I am near one of the stores.

bread's done
Back