(Switch, PS4) SMT Nocturne Remaster $29.99 - Gamestop DOTD

Added voice acting was the biggest one, otherwise up-resed graphics and added in skill inheritance options
I have the game and knew the answer. Just wanted to see what they were gonna say cause I've been seeing that comment parroted alot and it doesn't make sense to me.

What you mentioned plus being able to play the Japanese version(raidou) and the option of dlc for other tracks...how are those such little updates?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was still able to price match this with Best Buy within the 45 day return window to get this for $29.99.  Love the ability to price match online with Best Buy Online orders.

I am trying to decide if it's worth buying at this price. $30 is a good point but I would like to pay around $20 if it even drops that low. But then I'm worried about this possibly not selling that well and then more copies not being printed and it becoming expensive by the end of the year instead of dropping. What to do...

I got lucky with a BestBuy pricematch just now, they said they couldn't because it was a DOTD but they checked with their supervisor and gave it to me, might not be a bad idea if you want a sealed one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got shot down price matching to BB in chat. Tried again & the agent was super helpful. Pointed out that daily deals don’t qualify, but he will escalate to supervisor for an exception. Came back successful

I am now assured it will actually be “New”

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back