Newegg Xbox 360 and One digital sale

Ervgotti85

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
https://www.newegg.com/p/pl?d=PPSSQUNGFLFDSV&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=DD071721&cm_mmc=EMC-DD071721-_-EMC-071721-Index-_-LEB2A-_-DigitalGames%5B/url]

Newegg is holding a sale on video games such as the the BioShock collection is $10.78 before tax Grandtheft auto V is $13.49 before tax they even have some 360 games that are not backwards compatible like Max Payne 3 on sale for $7.19
La Noire is 17.99 as well. The sale ends Saturday at 3am eastern standard time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
isn't the bioshock collection still 'broken', with it randomly deleting (or corrupting) saves during play?

small sale, somewhat limited appeal. hopefully someone finds some good in this, nothing for me.

isn't the bioshock collection still 'broken', with it randomly deleting (or corrupting) saves during play?

small sale, somewhat limited appeal. hopefully someone finds some good in this, nothing for me.
I have never played BioShock on Xbox at all so I wasn’t sure I just posted this because NewEgg sent this to my email and I was hoping someone could get some use out of this but if 2K or no one else fixed that game after all this time that is seriously screwed up.

Played through the entire collection earlier this year. I never heard of the issue or encountered it myself but who knows.

I'm pretty sure they fixed that issue really early on. I remember getting the game but waiting a week before opening it

Lol what? They're like the biggest online pc part seller lmao.
They used to be so good, great service ,

My experiences over the years were great. Last few - now with the shuffle - it’s a mess. Issues with orders take forever to resolve

Not sure if ownership changed or just the model has to be super lean to be profitable

Newegg screwed me over on a laptop purchase, but after I got my refund I got more machine elsewhere for less, and they permanently, so joke is on them.

bread's done
Back