Loftwing and Zelda Amiibo Amazon $24.99

Lol great - a good place to use the $10 promo prime day credit from a few weeks ago too! (I don't seem to buy anything directly from amazon these days) :p

SwrbD4k.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It's already out of stock thanks to Nintendo creating artificial scarcity on their products and resellers buying up every copy they can.

What makes this particular amiibo a $25 msrp? I could swear the normal price of them was more like $15, and only oversized or multi packs went for more. Is this one extra big?

What makes this particular amiibo a $25 msrp? I could swear the normal price of them was more like $15, and only oversized or multi packs went for more. Is this one extra big?
This unopened amiibo is actually extra small relative to most other amiibo that typically have more empty volume. Great to keep in-box on shelf, but we all knew there was going to pay a Zelda tax !

Missed it. Looks like the restocks keep coming so that's good. That said, $25 for this (!?). Only getting it since I intend to pick up Skyward Sword to try again. I don't usually buy amiibos and will never collect these. Dropped the Wii game because of the motion controls.

Missed it. Looks like the restocks keep coming so that's good. That said, $25 for this (!?). Only getting it since I intend to pick up Skyward Sword to try again. I don't usually buy amiibos and will never collect these. Dropped the Wii game because of the motion controls.
I managed to purchase one at 01:55pm EST. That was 95 minutes after Vinny posted about the availability on Best Buy. So although they're still selling relatively quickly, they're starting to last a bit longer each time.

EDIT: and it looks like jumpman17 posted about the availability over in the amiibo thread 50 minutes before Vinny pointed it out here. So it was available for about two and a half hours.

I managed to purchase one at 01:55pm EST. That was 95 minutes after Vinny posted about the availability on Best Buy. So although they're still selling relatively quickly, they're starting to last a bit longer each time.

EDIT: and it looks like jumpman17 posted about the availability over in the amiibo thread 50 minutes before Vinny pointed it out here. So it was available for about two and a half hours.
That's good to know. Thanks. I'm sure I'll be able to order one eventually.

An alternate option is to just hit amazon and search for "zelda amibo cards". For $17 to $25 you can get the entire zelda collection of amiibos as cards (regular size id cards or mini cards) and be covered for all places zelda amiibos can be used. Or you can just buy nfc cards and program them yourself... but for a quick solution that looks decent and is easy to store... the cards other people are selling seem ideal.

The few amiibo I have I have kept sealed. And unfortunately you can’t use them that way. I looked into getting an nfc card of this but they are fairly high priced too, likely because if the unavailability of the real thing. I’m hoping that the amiibo will become widely available at some point so I can get an nfc card real cheap to actually use in game

It's popping in and out of stock because stores are finally getting their stock to fulfill preorders and not all are scanning them in at the same time. Normally there would be a big pool of extras all available at once and then it would go out of stock until the in-store orders not picked up auto-cancel.

I'm sure there is plenty of stock that's coming for this one. I'll get one eventually.

No interest in the cards. I have just a few amiibo, and only buy em for games I intend to play.

Lol great - a good place to use the $10 promo prime day credit from a few weeks ago too! (I don't seem to buy anything directly from amazon these days) :p

SwrbD4k.png
My order from 2 weeks ago that had September 20th original expected delivery was shipped out yesterday for delivery on Monday. :bow:

Local gamestop stores had multiple in stock. I saw 8 available in one store and 6 in stock at another store. Thankfully, these are much easier to find now.

bread's done
Back