Gamestop 5 for $50 on all (pre-owned games $19.99 & below)

Smithers123

CAGiversary!
This deal is going on online and in stores. YMMV if you want to price match in store because it has to be available online in stock for them to match the price in store! I was able to snag Sakura Wars yesterday for this promo, but price went up this morning now, price fluctuations will vary!

If anyone wants to make a list of the $19.99 and below games, I can edit main post with eligible titles. I'm too lazy to type up the whole list!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would post the list in the veteran's lounge because of lurkers, resellers, Wario64, Phoenix Resale, etc. Once they get hold of the list then everything will be out of stock within 20 minutes and then raised in price once they restock.

the veteran's lounge
giphy.gif

I would post the list in the veteran's lounge because of lurkers, resellers, Wario64, Phoenix Resale, etc. Once they get hold of the list then everything will be out of stock within 20 minutes and then raised in price once they restock.
Profit margining forums. All honesty,someone can easily replicate the forum publicly and no,not trying to be a dbag towards

If you pricematch 5 games to under $19.99 would it automatically trigger the 5 for $50 at the register because I see that games are higher priced in store then online?

If you pricematch 5 games to under $19.99 would it automatically trigger the 5 for $50 at the register because I see that games are higher priced in store then online?
No, I tryed that earlier today and it didn't work. Even after the games were pricematched to $19.99 & under, the 5 for $50 didn't automatically apply. YMMV but, luckily my local store is awesome and they just pricematched and adjusted prices till I was only paying $50 for the 5 games.

I can't find 5 games that I would want to add to my backlog that I would hope comes in the original case. Seems nowadays I have too many games to play so I just look for the deals on just one game. Happy hunting for others though.

It took a while, but I found a combo I thought was worth $10 ea (all Switch):

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Lego DC Super-Villains

The Outer Worlds

Umihara Kawase Fresh!

Untitled Goose Game

Some compilation Switch games you should avoid getting pre-owned since they use dl codes for some of the games:

Borderlands Legendary Collection (BL1 on cartridge, BL2 and Pre-Sequel require dl code)

Resident Evil Origins Collection (RE0 on cartridge, RE1 requires dl code)

Resident Evil Triple Pack (RE4 on cartridge, RE5 and RE6 require dl code)

Note that BioShock: The Collection does not use a code. A small part of each game is on the cartridge and you download the missing parts automatically (31GB). This one is safe to buy used. I didn't notice until after I placed my order ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back