* * * * * 1 votes

Syndicate, Syndicate Wars, and Ultima Underworld 1 & 2 free on Gog until Sept 3rd.

GOG syndicate Ultima underworld syndicate wars free Ultima Underworld 2

#1 Jiryn   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4515 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 August 2021 - 11:50 PM

Title says it all,

Syndicate, Syndicate Wars, and Ultima Underworld 1 & 2 are free on Gog until Sept 3rd.

Front page

https://www.gog.com/

Direct Link

https://www.gog.com/...d_and_syndicate

#2 jdawgg76   RIP Stan the Man CAGiversary!   5064 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2021 - 12:10 AM

Not giftable. And Ultima Underworld 1 and 2 and Syndicate are free on Origin for the same time.

#3 Jiryn   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4515 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2021 - 01:16 AM

Not giftable. And Ultima Underworld 1 and 2 and Syndicate are free on Origin for the same time.

They say they are giftable for me, though I've not tried.

Does the person you were sending them to already own it?

#4 jdawgg76   RIP Stan the Man CAGiversary!   5064 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2021 - 03:59 AM

They say they are giftable for me, though I've not tried.
Does the person you were sending them to already own it?

Interesting, I already owned the UU 1&2 Pack and it stated that it was not hittable in my country, which is the good old USA. When I removed that it gave the same message about Syndicate Plus which I did not already own.

#5 Jiryn   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4515 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2021 - 05:00 AM

Interesting, I already owned the UU 1&2 Pack and it stated that it was not hittable in my country, which is the good old USA. When I removed that it gave the same message about Syndicate Plus which I did not already own.

It gave me the same message until I removed what I owned, which was the Synds so..

Bad net/page coding?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GOG, syndicate, Ultima underworld, syndicate wars, free, Ultima Underworld 2