Try Crunchyroll Premium, Get a 3 Month Game Pass for PC Membership for free...

josekortez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
You can try the anime streaming service Crunchyroll Premium for 14 days and get a 3 month Game Pass for PC membership for free.

https://www.crunchyroll.com/xbox-gamepass-2021/en/index.html

Here are the terms:

Requires a Crunchyroll Premium membership.  Valid for new Xbox Game Pass members only.  One code per person.  Claim offer by 10/31/21.  Redeem by 11/30/21.

Therefore, I don't know if it will stack for current Game Pass members, but it might.  Fingers crossed.

You can try the anime streaming service Crunchyroll Premium for 14 days and get a 3 month Game Pass for PC membership for free.

https://www.crunchyroll.com/xbox-gamepass-2021/en/index.html

Here are the terms:

Requires a Crunchyroll Premium membership. Valid for new Xbox Game Pass members only. One code per person. Claim offer by 10/31/21. Redeem by 11/30/21.

Therefore, I don't know if it will stack for current Game Pass members, but it might. Fingers crossed.
I signed up for the trial and got my code immediately. Everywhere I can enter the code to redeem it, I get this error message:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.
EDIT - I already have a GPU sub so I might not be able to use the code on my account, but the error is way to generic to tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up for the trial and got my code immediately. Everywhere I can enter the code to redeem it, I get this error message:

EDIT - I already have a GPU sub so I might not be able to use the code on my account, but the error is way to generic to tell.
Thanks for lying down on the landmine, my friend. Again, I figured it would only work for new Game Pass members. But at least we know for sure.

I tried it just now, it says they are out of codes until Wednesday
Do you have ad blocker - ublock origin, for example - on? I saw the "check back Wednesday" thing for like two weeks before I thought to check the page with my ad blocker off. Turned it off, refreshed the page, and boom the code was suddenly available.

bread's done
Back