CAGcast #696: Chief Entertainment Officers

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Good show guys! Regarding the Alan Wake remaster, yeah, I love the game, but definitely won't be rebuying it when I already have it on 360 and PC. I'm happy for the new generation of players who can experience it.

Shipwreck rightfully mentioned how great HDR would be for this game, and unfortunately it's not included (something about how adding that to the engine would have been too big). I assume Xbox's Auto-HDR will help a bit. One cool feature is support for haptic controls on the PS5 to control flashlight intensity.

Anyway, looking forward to Alan Wake 2.

When I went and saw F9 on July 4th, I used the Fandango app to see how many seats had been sold in the theater. That way I was able to know I could have the entire first four rows all to myself. Since there are 30 minutes of trailers, I was able to wait until the movie’s official start time to actually buy the ticket.

I recently used my free week of Paramount+ to watch A Quiet Place 2, and the only other things I watched were the Console Wars documentary and Bill and Ted 3. It was interesting to see how bitter those Sega and Nintendo execs were 30 years later.

That Tripwire guy was the President and CEO, but he's only resigning from his CEO role. I'm guessing he's staying on as President since he's also a co-owner/founder of the studio, though whether he's forced to just be quiet about it is anybody's guess.

https://twitter.com/Gameonysus/status/1436805531633475584

Sure would be great if we could go one full episode without wombat preaching at the audience.

Since we're still talking Titans... so Oracle is, apparently, an AI in a secret basement at Gotham PD? Who funded that? On the other hand, as usual, the fight scenes are really good. I like the casting of all of the "current" Titans. I really wish they'd give Gar some more beasts to turn into. I like the actor, and it's cool to see his martial arts moves, but give me some more beast... 

bread's done
Back