:switch: Harvest Moon: One World - $17.99

:switch: Miitopia - $27.99

:switch: DC Super Hero Girls: Teen Power - $29.99

:switch: Monster Hunter Rise - $34.99

:switch: Paper Mario: The Origami King - $34.99

:switch: Bravely Default II - $34.99

:switch: Ys IX: Monstrum - Nox Pact Edition - $49.99

:switch: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time - $24.99

:switch: Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville - Complete Edition - $14.99

:switch: NBA 2K21 - $13.99

:switch: Splatoon 2 - $39.99

:switch: Port Royale 4 - $24.99

:switch: World of Simulators - $17.99

:switch: Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster - $29.99

:switch: Ghostrunner - $24.99

:switch: The LEGO Ninjago Movie Videogame - $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
In for NHL 21 (One/Series X), $10 seems like a good price. Especially since I didn't want to pay $20 or more knowing NHL 22 will be out soon.

Bought super Mario and paper Mario. $35 seem like a pretty solid deal on each. Also bought another game that I already had in my cart and didn’t notice that I was getting charged $3 shipping for it. I looked for a way to cancel it but couldn’t find one. Is it possible to do so?

Definitely some solid prices. Would buy some stuff if Gamefly didn't purposely chip their discs. Haven't tried switch games but I assume they damage them in some way as well.

GameFly doesn’t intentionally chip their discs. However, many people in the past have reported receiving chipped discs. There is some speculation that it could come from their cleaning/resurfacing machines. I kind of think it might be because they ship their rentals in a paper sleeve. They don’t always come chipped though, and even if they do you can always return it if they don’t work. I’ve had mostly good luck with my GF purchase, only returning a couple discs out of dozens of purchases

GameFly doesn’t intentionally chip their discs. However, many people in the past have reported receiving chipped discs. There is some speculation that it could come from their cleaning/resurfacing machines. I kind of think it might be because they ship their rentals in a paper sleeve. They don’t always come chipped though, and even if they do you can always return it if they don’t work. I’ve had mostly good luck with my GF purchase, only returning a couple discs out of dozens of purchases
Its VERY hard to even scratch blu-rays let alone chip them on the sides/damage the middle plastic circle, so I'd be pretty surprised if it wasn't a deliberate tactic for GF to make sure they get the same discs back that they send out. The fact that you've said you've received damaged discs before yet still take the risk is surprising.

There could be nothing wrong with the way they play, but I'd personally just rather not take the risk on damaging whatever system it's for. The few dollars off from other places don't make it worth the hassle.

Do they come with original box?

Does anyone know when this sale ends?

Edit: I got the game I wanted so disregard my question.

Damn, Returnal at $35?! Im all over that. Some great deals here. AC Valhalla for $15! That is the best $15 game you could ever buy

I ordered Scarlet Nexus for $30.  For the record, I've never had any issues with any games I've purchased from GF.  

Do they come with original box?
Always, and with the inserts as well (stuff like launch DLC codes will work if included).

I've bought several games from Gamefly and it's usually pretty close to getting a new game. They've also updated the cardboard sleeves they use for shipping rentals, so that may cut down on the chipped discs (I haven't seen one in ages).

A gamefly thread would not be complete without the chipped disc discussion! For me I think it was most common with 360 games. Haven't really had an issue with PS4/XB1 games. The conspiracy that gamefly damages them on purpose is laughable

A gamefly thread would not be complete without the chipped disc discussion! For me I think it was most common with 360 games. Haven't really had an issue with PS4/XB1 games. The conspiracy that gamefly damages them on purpose is laughable
Just one more stupid comment from that troll who is clearly a banned member who came back under a different name.

I’ve never received a damaged disc from GameFly. They always show up looking brand new, and often times with good DLC codes.

That said, thinking about Metro for PS5…. But it kinda reeks of a future ps+ offering, so not sure…

I've bought quite a bit of stuff from GameFly sales over the past several years. Never had a problem with them. Games always are pristine, as are the cases and inserts.I prefer to buy used from GameFly over "new" from Gamestop. It's nice to not have to peel stickers off the cases and worry about any missing inserts or codes.

I decided to get Splatoon 2 with my coupon since I bought its DLC on sale at GameStop a month or two ago.

3f09baea5b663ad84fd36cbf45cb8454.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rift Apart is an excellent game. The only knock imo is that it’s on the shorter side, but doesn’t overstay it’s welcome. Enjoyable story and gameplay with an easily obtainable platinum. It probably has decent resale value as well.

Do they typically restock? I slept on Hitman and am kicking myself.
I'm assuming ps4 as the xbox version is still available. They probably won't put up more during this sale but the title still has it for the same price as a "Keep It" if you rent it through their service. So they have more that they will eventually sell off. Or you can just subscribe for a month (maybe do a trial), get the game, and then do the "Keep It" option and they'll ship you the box. Then cancel.

I bought returnal and rift apart. Figured why not go ahead and get them since every other game i had interest in has been delayed out of this year.

Thought about getting rust console edition for a friend but it looks rough.

Agreed. Sale for Switch games was $5 off their regular prices for most titles. $5 is nothing.

Last time I checked none of those first party Nintendo titles listed have a regular MSRP below $59.99, so that's a bigger savings than just "$5" if we do the math.
They’re talking about $5 off GameFly’s regular prices, if we do the reading comprehension

This is the problem with people who think they know everything. If they ran a store it would go out of business within a few days. GameFly is already selling them at a discounted price so if they're an additional $5 off then there's nothing wrong with that as evident by how well they're selling. Do they expect popular first party Nintendo games that would probably sell out eventually at nearly full price even used to be discounted to garage sale prices? It reminds me of the people on Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace who demand that you sell them brand new games for $10 and drive an hour to meet them for it and when you tell them no they curse you out.
You're the moron who thinks 1x1=2, IATCG. You couldn't even understand who the "their" was in "$5 off their regular prices."

Who gives a shit what you think. Stop coming here with your idiocy. You get banned every other month and just keep coming back.

You're the moron who thinks 1x1=2, IATCG. You couldn't even understand who the "their" was in "$5 off their regular prices."

Who gives a shit what you think. Stop coming here with your idiocy. You get banned every other month and just keep coming back.
Be still, my swooning heart. <3 <3 <3

wow what happened here? Did that alt user get banned? 

Gamefly wise it's an ok sale but not amazing without those groupon deals to take advantage of for the extra 10 off.  

bread's done
Back