Xbox Live Gold: 12 Month Membership $29.89, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 Month Membership $20.49 and more

tamali

CAGiversary!
FREE VPN Required for this deal to work, full details below:

Works for all accounts including US, CA, UK, DE..etc..

CDKeys has Xbox Memberships on sale:

Steps:
- Purchase the code from CDKeys.
- Create Free Account on Windscribe and Download App or Chrome Extension
- Connect to Turkey using the VPN

Redeeming the code:
- Open Chrome in Incognito Mode or Firefox or any browser in Private Tab.
- Confirm your browsing location as Turkey by checking WhatIsMyIPAddress
- Login to Xbox.com/pt-TR using your current Xbox account.
- Click on account picture at top right and navigate to code redemption.
- Redeem the code.

Conversion to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

If you are not an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member:

• When you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, they will apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold toward Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, up to a maximum of 36 months. This is a 1-to-1 conversion. Meaning you can get up to 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate for the price of Gold. All you need to do, is add as much prepaid Xbox Live Gold (1 to 3 Years Maximum) to your account then upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate by purchasing 1 month for $1.
If you are already Xbox Game Pass Ultimate active user:

• Xbox Live Gold: 12 Month Membership will convert to 4 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
  • Xbox Game Pass 3 Month Membership will convert to 2 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
After it works properly, remove VPN and disable auto-renewal.

Last edited by a moderator:
The menu item for code redemption is "Kodu Kullan" just as an FYI. The one at the bottom of the list.

Thanks OP!

Wait till your membership expire, then join Xbox Live Gold and convert using 1-to-1 ratio.

Can someone explain this exact step? Is it done on a desktop browser? on an xbox console? Thanks.

Is there any harm in purchasing a code now for use later?
I'll be able to find out in about 3 days when my GPU is up.

Mine expires in a little over a week, going to buy one now and redeem later. Really looking forward to Halo. Thanks OP! ^_^

Remember that use of VPNs to redeem region-locked codes is absolutely a punishable offense, Microsoft has just chosen not to enforce it (for now). Be careful out there.

Remember that use of VPNs to redeem region-locked codes is absolutely a punishable offense, Microsoft has just chosen not to enforce it (for now). Be careful out there.
Appreciate the heads up on it. Good to keep in mind. Do you know if any of the big three have punished things like this? e.g., I recall folks buying Switch games on the Mexico eShop on US systems.

Appreciate the heads up on it. Good to keep in mind. Do you know if ay of the big three have punished things like this? e.g., I recall folks buying Switch games on the Mexico eShop on US systems.
With Nintendo, a VPN isn't required, but afaik, no.
Sony region locks accounts, so no.
Nothing with Xbox so far, but they did go on a ban spree when people were getting free stuff in foreign marketplaces during the Oman Wars way back when.

With Nintendo, a VPN isn't required, but afaik, no.
Sony region locks accounts, so no.
Nothing with Xbox so far, but they did go on a ban spree when people were getting free stuff in foreign marketplaces during the Oman Wars way back when.
Yeah, this is seriously perilous for XBox after that big ban wave for region funny business, they have history of it. I personally would never risk this with a Microsoft account. Not to mention the whole letting your account expire then re-upping multiple years in a foreign region and doing another Ultimate convert for $1. You're just asking to show up on their radar.

No. Redeem XBL Gold code when your membership expires, then join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate again.
I was wondering more from source standpoint. If I don't use the code within a certain amount of time, do they resell it and give it to someone else?

Just added another great deal, 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for $12.49

I personally wouldn't risk buying foreign with fishy trick to bypass the system IP check, way too risky as MS has all the log-in history and punish you back. You never know when they eventually start checking.

I still have money in my MS account, and many full paid games on my console. 

Buying from locals aren't expensive at all. My account and console is WAY too valuable to risk such bans.

Tried this morning.
It doesn't seem to be working.
Followed all the steps.
Ip verified as Istanbul Turkey. 

Got message :
Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later.

Ok.

I got this to work finally.

Had to try each code several times. Maybe a 12 attempts over a several hour span.

It was giving me 2 different errors.

I eventually got last code to go by copy and spam pasting it over and over until it would take.

Hopefully good until 10/02/2024.

Update: Added Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Memberships

I personally wouldn't risk buying foreign with fishy trick to bypass the system IP check, way too risky as MS has all the log-in history and punish you back. You never know when they eventually start checking.

I still have money in my MS account, and many full paid games on my console.

Buying from locals aren't expensive at all. My account and console is WAY too valuable to risk such bans.
This trick has been around since Game Pass started. Never seen any one get banned.

This trick has been around since Game Pass started. Never seen any one get banned.
Same logic used by all the people that got banned for buying cheaper games in the Oman region. Nobody got banned, until they got banned. All at once. They probably don't worry about it until the number of people doing it exceeds a certain threshold.

I don't think anyone knows exactly wtf MS banned people during the Oman wars. I took advantage of that shit and several other regions and didn't get hit with any account or console ban. Unless people were switching their main accounts to the region and trying to actually buy games (not just claim the free ones) or something.

I don't think anyone knows exactly wtf MS banned people during the Oman wars. I took advantage of that shit and several other regions and didn't get hit with any account or console ban. Unless people were switching their main accounts to the region and trying to actually buy games (not just claim the free ones) or something.
That's the thing, no one knows the trigger. Microsoft could decide tomorrow this "gray area" is over the line. Or maybe you just missed the sweep because you were outside a certain date range they captured. It's not really hard for them to figure this out, and I doubt they would be happy with people switching regions on their account in a browser to redeem foreign codes then switching right back. And it is a big risk to lose your account (I've had mine since the XBox 360 release) with all of the content amassed over the years to save a few bucks doing something that seems pretty sketchy. That's one of the downsides of a digital library, you risk more than just the thing you are buying if it crosses the line.

If you are that hard up for it, wait for the BF sales, it is always a good discount. Or just let your account expire, re-up on cheaper Gold and convert it all to Ultimate for $1. They have made it clear that is perfectly acceptable and within the rules. I think a good rule of thumb is "Would you feel comfortable telling XBox Support over chat what you are doing?". If not, think twice.

Tbf, this requires the use of a VPN, a step further than just switching regions in your browser. At least when it comes to switching regions, it's relatively easy to claim you didn't know any better. They would also be banning a LOT more people (so much more pushback).
With this, you can't just say "uh, i used a VPN and went to a specific version of the store to redeem a specific code that only works in said store, whoopsie". There are also far less Argentinian code redeemers than people who access different versions of webstores to claim free shit. There weren't that many people swept up in the Oman stuff, which is part of why they got away with it.

Tbf, this requires the use of a VPN, a step further than just switching regions in your browser. At least when it comes to switching regions, it's relatively easy to claim you didn't know any better. They would also be banning a LOT more people (so much more pushback).
With this, you can't just say "uh, i used a VPN and went to a specific version of the store to redeem a specific code that only works in said store, whoopsie". There are also far less Argentinian code redeemers than people who access different versions of webstores to claim free shit. There weren't that many people swept up in the Oman stuff, which is part of why they got away with it.
When was that? Never heard of this before.

Update: Prices updated, Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Membership is now available for lower price.

my xbox game pass expires in 11/2022; will this 1:1 gold to ultimate still be around, if anyone reckons?

bread's done
Back