Walmart: Hot Wheels Unleashed. Steel Case + Dlc 49$ or standard for 42$

Mysticales

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Starting to really hate that I go to Walmart more for games.. but they are really making it hard to ignore.

Today Hot Wheels Unleashed for Ps5. 42$ for the standard edition (compared to 50)

Or they have a Walmart exclusive edition called Challeged Accepted edition which comes with a physical hotwheels hotrod car and the Street Beasts dlc for the 49$
Best of all. That one also came with a Steelbook case!

Passing it on for others to check in their store. Game has some pretty good reviews. :)

[attachment=36159:20211003_160913.jpg]

any first hand opinions on the game? seems like reviews are all over the place
I’m personally having a blast with it. There’s some real grind for car collecting but plenty of great ones that will be fine to play and win. Level of detail is amazing and some of the tracks are insane. Best arcade racer I’ve played in quite a while.

For the Challenge Accepted Edition is the included DLC a code or on the cart (Switch version)?

Last edited by a moderator:
For the Challenge Accepted Edition is the included DLC a code or on the cart (Switch version)?
It's a dlc code.

Also yea this game is indeed a blast. Just ignore the rubber banding AI.

But for me... Delorean bttf hotwheel and KITT!!!

Besides at 42$ at walmart. Can't go wrong. Season pass at 30$ maybe pricy but depends what the track unlocks will be along with the 10 cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
The exclusive Boneshaker car that comes with the better version has been selling for over $40 on eBay to the Hot Wheels nerds. Shame walmart doesn't seem to have a PS4 option for the Challenge Accepted version.

Super tempting but I usually try to avoid buying games in October due to BF sales. The limited edition with the car looks pretty cool though … might have to see if the local Walmart has it in stock this week.

Yea. And walmart has already confirmed. They will not be open Thanksgiving. So they may do that weekend thing. Even if this game goes on sale then. Doubt it will be this special version. Also for those interested. On the switch it shows the dlc coming down the line. Playstation store doesn't show the future cars. But looks like the street fighter line cars are coming! I hope Mario Kart hotwheels are too.

I'm mildly interested in this game but I hate rubberband ai and dlc... so... will just avoid this for now.

Price is the normal everyday regular discount in store price at walmart on videogames.   it's still good people are reminded that walmart in store s pretty much where it's at for day 1 releases of regular releases.... because there probably are people new to gaming that don't know.

Ok so playing more into it. The track building is great. It's pretty easy to earn coins in a short track private lobby mp. Game itself is pretty fun racing wise. Online mp is where the skill driving plays a factor. The campaign mode should keep you busy for awhile. And if they keep devving on it like it's planned. This is adding new stuff and tracks etc.

Still wondering if they will add the mario kart line but considering they have other big franchises in here already. Never know.

bread's done
Back