CAGcast #700: Hypocritical Leftist Garbage

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Great cagcast, leftist scum friends :)

I was LMAO at the podcast reviews. Great delivery, Cheapy!

Wombat, regarding Far Cry 5, it came out in Feb 2018, so it’s been almost 4 years since the last proper Far Cry.

I’m with the formula, it’s the first next-gen Far Cry, let them get their feet wet before changing it up a bit. Can’t wait to play it!

I made a HUGE mistake not being born Jewish. I grew up in the Jehovah's Witnesses. No fun. No birthdays. Knocking on strangers doors and getting them slammed in my young, non-jewish face.

Meanwhile, Jewish people are having parties, watching up-close magic, and not being total fart-fucks.

Like I said, huge motherfucking mistake.

Here's to listening to a 60 year old Wombat, still be the most basic ass bitch, while Cheapy eats sperm and Shipwreck buys his forty-third house.

Long live the show I love to hate...the CagCast. Mazel tov. Also, can I interest you in the Watchtower? Love you doodies.

I think the main lesson to learn from the Twitch hack is to never trust large companies with your information.

Also, Waluigi has been in Smash Bros. games since 2008 as an assist trophy.
Not sure why Sakurai and crew would give special treatment to one assist trophy character over another. Waluigi as a playable character was never happening.

Congrats on 700 episodes.  The awkwardness of three dads having their kids on while they have a segment called watch this B*tches never fails to be funny.  

Congrats on reaching 700 shows. 

Don't know if this question belongs in the Cagbag or Show Feedback seeing as how you discuss Gamepass during New Releases often.

I know all you guys really like Gamepass, but are any of you in the beta for it?  Cloud based streaming of a bunch of Gamepass games is a real game changer.  I've played Avengers with out any hiccups and didn't haven't to clear any hard drive space to do so.  It really helps alleviate one of the biggest complaints about the new Xbox consoles with their limited drive space.

Thanks again for all the shows.

Fun Jeopardy episode :)

Wombat, I know you like your rock documentaries. Have you seen Edgar Wright’s “The Sparks Brothers” or the new Velvet Underground doc on Apple TV? Both are excellent.

Congrats to the 3 (or 2, do I count Ship?) most leftist-whiner video game podcasters ever. That's 700 episodes of listening to your hypocritical communist-pinko opinions.
And I wouldn't want it any other way. Keep it up guys!

bread's done
Back