Anyone know where I can get a cheap VGA Box?

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I just bought a slick 19'' inch LCD for my computer. My systems are getting all wet looking at it. Anyone know any good deals on a VGA Box or use one? Thanks for the help my CHEAP ASS BRETHREN!

I bought one from lik-sang.com. It works great, and the high def picture on the PC monitors looks rad, but it took at least three weeks to get here from Hong Kong. I do wish it could display non-hd stuff though.

[quote name='the3rdkey']I just bought a slick 19'' inch LCD for my computer. My systems are getting all wet looking at it. Anyone know any good deals on a VGA Box or use one? Thanks for the help my CHEAP ASS BRETHREN![/QUOTE]

Depending on the LCD, it may not look so hot on the screen. Most of the boxes are geared towards CRTs and *sometimes* work well with LCDs. You need to test it out to be sure you ll be happy.

That said, the best box out there is the Vdigi. I wont touch any others thats how much better it is.

Best gaming money Ive spent in years. Dont be cheap. Buy it because its worth it.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Depending on the LCD, it may not look so hot on the screen. Most of the boxes are geared towards CRTs and *sometimes* work well with LCDs. You need to test it out to be sure you ll be happy.

That said, the best box out there is the Vdigi. I wont touch any others thats how much better it is.

Best gaming money Ive spent in years. Dont be cheap. Buy it because its worth it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help. I will check this bad lad out!

[quote name='nikkai']Component only? No S-Video? Don't really want to fork over more money for component cable....[/QUOTE]

You can get em used for under $10...

bread's done
Back