I cannot believe that this guy stands to make so much cash on a T-shirt!

Just tell us what he's selling. I can't get the stupid link to work (they never work for me for some reason)...

[EDIT]: sorry if this sounds rude, just annoying when links don't work...

It's a Nintendo DS T-shirt from E3. It might be a collectible some day. The current bid is $100 for the black XL T-shirt.

Wow, people are ridiculous. A t-shirt for 100 dollars, I couldn't imagine telling people that I bought that.

[quote name='beerguy961']Just tell us what he's selling. I can't get the stupid link to work (they never work for me for some reason)...

[EDIT]: sorry if this sounds rude, just annoying when links don't work...[/quote]

just copy and paste it, the reaon it doesn't work for you is because it adds this, ?http://www.qksrv.net/click-1312731-5463217?loc=.

When you c&p it doesn't.

feh it's kinda collectable but I think I could get more for the glowing nintendo stylus I got. I think thats a little more impresive than a teeshirt.

all anyone would have to do is get in line for an hour and sit through the two girls trying to entertain people while they were online and then the Mario doing impressions bit.

You could get half a dozen in one day if you where really THAT hardcore.

1. A fool and his money are soon parted.
2. Anyone who went to E3 on a press pass and got goodies and tries to sell them deserves to lose thier credentials.

He's actually selling quite a few things from E3. Somehow I doubt he got there on a press pass. He's probably just an EB or GameStop employee

wow that's nuts, that makes me not want to wear mine. But the buyer only has 1 feedback so he may have been a bum bidder.

whoa, a $100 dollar tee? i'll stick to my $4 fruit of the loom shirts for now. but ofcourse to some people those shirts might actually have some sort of value, who knows theres probally people sitting out there thinking "pfff gamers spending hundreds on plastic cd's".

I hate it (nothing to do with this shirt), but when places buy the rights to a nintendo logo screen print. And print the logo on cheap 4 dollar tshirts and try charging 25 dollars. Thats why i like kohls. they cut the bullshit, andcharge 10 bucks. Decent imo

ive gone to retailer summits, and they give out free stuff so we can sell it and make back our money from the tickets and travel. for somebody who may have spent $100's of dollars getting there, this might be an easy way to recoupe costs.

or hes an a-hole. either way, its up to him

No, I could understand it more if it were a retailer that was doing it, but if it has a member of the press they should be drawn and quartered.
I have great disdain for internet "journalists" as it is... they shouldn't be accepting gifts from gamemakers as it is... and some of them have the gall to not only take them but resell them.

[quote name='bmulligan']LOL

"See it, touch it, play it."

What a great pick-up line.[/quote]

One of the Nintendo booth girls working the DS booth had these HUMONGOUS tits. And perfectly placed was "See it, Touch it, Play it." You have no idea how hard it was to resist grabbing those things.

Man, I have 2 of those E3 DS shirts. Not a chance I would sell either of them. I love my E3 crap. Priceless stuff.

bread's done
Back