* * * * - 11 votes

Black Friday VG deals spreadsheet megathread

#841 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   15858 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2021 - 12:37 AM

22601 Winchester Supercenter

Damn, saw this too late and they're OOS looks like; appreciate it though!

EDIT: I did find a store in TX (77566) with it in-stock; Target still denied it saying they only deal with online price matches so I'm giving up. It will either go on sale elsewhere or they will drop the price themselves. Either way, I'll be getting that money back at some point and it may just come out of their pocket in full since they're so unwilling.

#842 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   15858 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2021 - 12:39 AM

Just ordered Monster Hunter Rise for $24.99 at Gamestop

That's a strangely good deal that nobody seems to be talking about actually. I think mainly because it's hitting Steam in just two months, which is also why I'm not biting TBH.

#843 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   15858 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2021 - 12:45 AM

You’d almost hope some of these retailers held back stock for Friday, but at this point who knows. It’s crazy that every console is sold out right now, and some retailers like Walmart are out of controllers.

I’m still shocked how bad the digital sales are. Microsoft was always aggressive with their discounts on their store, and it’s crazy how conservative they are with any sales, unless you want something that wasn’t a 2021 release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind it's not technically Black Friday yet and I suspect the weekend will unleash some better sales. Maybe not mindblowing, but I have a hard time believing this is all anyone has to offer.

#844 Hypebeast69  

Hypebeast69

Posted 26 November 2021 - 12:47 AM

GOTG deluxe is available to order for shipping at $29.99. For both Xbox & Ps4

Bet but did Nier ps4 and GOTG ps5 deluxe even go live? I’m seeing it as out of stock. If it didn’t go live maybe it goes live later

#845 n64ra   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3071 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2021 - 12:52 AM

Ugh, my GS pals sent me an opened version of Blasphemous with the condition "new." That action is obviously blasphemous!

#846 Miada   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1172 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2021 - 12:56 AM

Ugh, my GS pals sent me an opened version of Blasphemous with the condition "new." That action is obviously blasphemous!

Time for you to find some better “pals”.

#847 DanteWarrior   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1531 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

DanteWarrior

Posted 26 November 2021 - 01:30 AM

Anyone else’s Walmart orders getting cancelled with the reason “cancelled due to item limits”. It was multiple games but only one copy of each

I don’t even shop on Walmart much!

#848 xenozfan2   Trippin' on apples! CAGiversary!   775 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2021 - 01:37 AM

I'm headed to Walmart in the morning to try and get a TV and fingers crossed Nier is $15 cause I'd love to play it.

#849 Chimeratwin  

Chimeratwin

Posted 26 November 2021 - 01:45 AM

Anyone else’s Walmart orders getting cancelled with the reason “cancelled due to item limits”. It was multiple games but only one copy of each

No, but they cancelled my 20th Anniversary Xbox controller. 

#850 Xian C Solid   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   29 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Xian C Solid

Posted 26 November 2021 - 02:01 AM

Anybody have any luck finding their local Wal-Mart black friday store map?

#851 JSweeney   ... CAGiversary!   11423 Posts   Joined 18.4 Years Ago  

JSweeney

Posted 26 November 2021 - 02:01 AM

That's a strangely good deal that nobody seems to be talking about actually. I think mainly because it's hitting Steam in just two months, which is also why I'm not biting TBH.

I expect it's because it's one of the ones that kind of snuck out later, just like Monster Hunter Ultimate for $27 or Avengers for $9.99. 

#852 GLOCKGLOCK   Guardians Make Their Own Fate CAGiversary!   4397 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2021 - 02:45 AM

Joke?  Given the current gpu and other parts shortage there's 0% chance of a good deal popping up from what I understand. Most people are just trying to get stuff for msrp currently. 

Not a joke.  I just wanted to know if anyone saw anything since I didn't see anything in the main thread.  I think it's a valid question to ask this time of year before dropping hundreds on something. 

#853 blueweltall   Kill the Batman CAGiversary!   7431 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

blueweltall

Posted 26 November 2021 - 02:46 AM

Nier replicant is back at walmart.

#854 Mattiful-Joe   Henshin A Go-Go Baby! CAGiversary!   3411 Posts   Joined 18.1 Years Ago  

Mattiful-Joe

Posted 26 November 2021 - 02:51 AM

Showing OOS to me.

#855 Hypebeast69  

Hypebeast69

Posted 26 November 2021 - 02:56 AM

Showing OOS to me.

Same

#856 pbfluff   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   986 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2021 - 03:02 AM

I got a copy after a couple tries.

#857 Hypebeast69  

Hypebeast69

Posted 26 November 2021 - 03:13 AM

All I’m seeing is check for availability, are u checking out on browser

#858 diplo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   932 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2021 - 03:14 AM

Thanks for posting this, i wouldve gave up.

I kept clicking the link and than the add the cart option came up.

Just got my order in

#859 An Orange Cat   Pet My Fur CAGiversary!   1706 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

An Orange Cat

Posted 26 November 2021 - 03:15 AM

My order on only COD Vanguard was delayed. I selected shipping at checkout and they set it up to that stupid store delivery. I checked online and that game is sold out at both local locations now. Sounds like they waited a day to pick my order and it sold out.

#860 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   6825 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 26 November 2021 - 03:22 AM

Not a joke.  I just wanted to know if anyone saw anything since I didn't see anything in the main thread.  I think it's a valid question to ask this time of year before dropping hundreds on something. 

I get it but no ones getting discounts on them currently due to the shortages and are having trouble even getting them at msrp. Sorta similar to the console situation only lower/higher depending on the gpu.  There's a gpu thread so if there was a deal it'd likely pop up in there if you want to keep an eye out.  But I doubt you'll find a deal unless it's piggybacking off something else and not a discount on the gpu itself like gift cards or credit card/paypal x.xx off a purchase or cash back and such.  Good luck to you. 

#861 sidgallup  

sidgallup

Posted 26 November 2021 - 03:26 AM

Thanks for posting this, i wouldve gave up.

I kept clicking the link and than the add the cart option came up.

Just got my order in

It went OOS just as i was cheching out :/  at least it means i can try later tonight or early in the morning to order it... maybe.

#862 Hypebeast69  

Hypebeast69

Posted 26 November 2021 - 03:27 AM

Nvm I used browser and it finally came up available. Don’t mind the $6 shipping I guess. Will try to add stuff not sold by Walmart but I’m guessing that won’t make it eligible for free shipping

#863 Mattiful-Joe   Henshin A Go-Go Baby! CAGiversary!   3411 Posts   Joined 18.1 Years Ago  

Mattiful-Joe

Posted 26 November 2021 - 03:33 AM

Nvm I used browser and it finally came up available. Don’t mind the $6 shipping I guess. Will try to add stuff not sold by Walmart but I’m guessing that won’t make it eligible for free shipping

I have a sinking feeling WM is going to cancel/never fulfill a lot of those Nier Replicant orders.  Wouldn't be the first time ...

#864 diplo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   932 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2021 - 03:55 AM

I signed up for the free walmart + trial and got free shipping

#865 Hypebeast69  

Hypebeast69

Posted 26 November 2021 - 04:02 AM

I have a sinking feeling WM is going to cancel/never fulfill a lot of those Nier Replicant orders. Wouldn't be the first time ...

I really hope not but I remember ordering miles morales ultimate ps5 from them when it was a mistake. They ended up giving me $20 for cancelling it. For a $15 game I’m guessing they’d give only $5 lol

#866 GBPackRat   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   56 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2021 - 04:06 AM

Sigh, I keep randomly checking for Nier and can't catch it in stock...

#867 DiaperDandee   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   459 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

DiaperDandee

Posted 26 November 2021 - 04:19 AM

Is Back 4 Blood decent for playing with a bunch of randoms or not?

Hard not to buy at $25 but I’ll have no luck convincing friends that are sucked into Infinite/Duty/Battlefield to get it.

#868 Hypebeast69  

Hypebeast69

Posted 26 November 2021 - 04:20 AM

Hard not to buy at $25 but I’ll have no luck convincing friends that are sucked into Infinite/Duty/Battlefield to get it.

if you can pm for 25 at Bestbuy and get the glow in the dark Steelbook,yes

#869 kidrocklive   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2263 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

kidrocklive

Posted 26 November 2021 - 04:33 AM

Damn that sucks. My order is still alive for now.

Yeah maybe I will. The last PS4 game I played with a free PS5 upgrade kept installing the PS4 game every time I turned on my PS5 with the game inside and it was getting very annoying.

They've fixed that issue with the ps5

#870 Navigator2001Plus  

Navigator2001Plus

Posted 26 November 2021 - 05:39 AM

if you can pm for 25 at Bestbuy and get the glow in the dark Steelbook,yes

Please explain how getting a glow-in-the-dark steelbook will improve (or affect in any way whatsoever) the experience of playing the game with randoms.