Amazon.com buy 3 for the price of 2

Amazon typically adds more to their B2G1 sales as the week goes on. Don't expect anything too crazy but it's worth checking back in in a few days.

Far Cry 6 and Forza Horizon 5 are $50 each and part of the deal. If I could find another $50 game worth buying, it'd be about $33 each, which may not be much different than black friday I would imagine. I guess I'll wait....

Far Cry 6 and Forza Horizon 5 are $50 each and part of the deal. If I could find another $50 game worth buying, it'd be about $33 each, which may not be much different than black friday I would imagine. I guess I'll wait....
This is literally what I'm trying to figure out now.

back on 11/7 I picked up 

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for Switch

Sonic Colors Ultimate Launch Edition for PlayStation 4

Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania: Anniversary Launch Edition  PlayStation 4

they did not have these on the list in link that Freeze Time posted I just looked up games that I wanted and they just happen to be part the BOGO sale

Last edited by a moderator:
Any recs for stuff around the $35 and $50 mark? Doesn't have to be game, just looking to maximize the discount from the freebie

I ordered some books for myself and some puzzle books for my mom's Christmas present. I used the app and cancelled two pre-orders for games. Left me with the two $15 off $25+ coupons from the August app deal. Applied those to each order to help bring the respective totals down even more.

B2G1 still works. But Far Cry 6 went on sale for $39.99 and is now the ps5 version is excluded from this deal but the deal still seems to work for xbox one version.  Still can't find a third game to combine with it and Forza Horizon 5. Hope another game goes on sale and is not excluded from b2g1

B2G1 still works. But Far Cry 6 went on sale for $39.99 and is now the ps5 version is excluded from this deal but the deal still seems to work for xbox one version. Still can't find a third game to combine with it and Forza Horizon 5. Hope another game goes on sale and is not excluded from b2g1
I've read and heard good things about Guardians of the Galaxy.

Now includes Deathloop and Guardians of Galaxy which are also on sale so great time to get in on the deal

If you search game I listed it shows promo is applicable do a list of games. Does it not work? Sorry if it doesn't, I didn't try it out. I just saw it one the page of a few games. If you click on the promo it brings up eligible games, but again I assumed it worked but didn't try it out myself

Really wanna know what’s up with Amazon’s buy 2 get 1. If it’s done for sure and they’re not adding or matching anything anymore I might just go ahead and order from GameStop and take my chances with “new” games

Really wanna know what’s up with Amazon’s buy 2 get 1. If it’s done for sure and they’re not adding or matching anything anymore I might just go ahead and order from GameStop and take my chances with “new” games
i wouldn't go with gamestop, i use to order "new" games from them online an i never got gutted copies until this past summer.

never again.

screw them an their selling of "new" used games in used open cases.

try to price match with target or best buy or the like.

bread's done
Back