CAGcast #704: Don't Look In The Doody Hole

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if it's been brought to Wombat's attention but Ghosts is a current BBC show and all three seasons can be seen on HBO Max. Though I have not seen the US version it appears to be the same show.

So far I’ve only spent $3 on Forza Horizon 5, to get the treasure map. With 3 and 4 I waited until the expansions went on sale to buy them. I don’t think I ever bought any of the car packs.

On the X1X it runs great, apart from some really long load times. Hopefully I can get a Series X by Xmas.

Forza must be pulling the name from your actual name because the last one was calling me Captain and this one said my real name until I changed it. Freaked me the f out the first time. I hate that my character talks. It's not like I'm playing this for story, but the dialogue is garbage.

Also, I agree so much with the UI complaints. For a game that obviously has so much attention given to it, it seems like they really whiffed this part which should have been basic. Otherwise, I'm loving it.

I'm still playing on a lowly One S and Forza looks amazing. Cheapy, since you mentioned you still had your One X, any chance you would fire it up and compare the game on the two systems?

With everything still coming to the old gen, I honestly don't see a need to upgrade anytime soon. True CAG.

Did I miss the part where it’s explained why the entire crew paid for Forza when it’s on Gamepass? Just for the extra cars or something?

Did I miss the part where it’s explained why the entire crew paid for Forza when it’s on Gamepass? Just for the extra cars or something?
We bought the season pass thing that has the extra stuff and the future DLC packs. We usually all buy the DLC packs anyway and you got to play a few days early if you bought it.

bread's done
Back