- - - - -

Oculus Quest 2 with Free $50 Gift Card at Target

#31 neoshi   Loves quickies CAGiversary!   80 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2021 - 06:57 PM

Has anyone who bought an Oculus Quest 2 from Amazon received the $50 credit yet? I'm not sure where it shows up.

Yep it showed up 4 hrs after delivery for me. They send an email that tells you it's there and then you add an Amazon sold and shipped item in the cart and it will show you that it is being used.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

#32 etcrane   A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee CAGiversary!   6374 Posts   Joined 18.3 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2021 - 05:44 AM

Just in case you guys missed it, they doubled the referral code benefit for new users. Now $60 for you plus $30 for the referrer for a limited time. Any of the codes in this thread should add the boost, but just because I’m a shameless CAG, here’s my referral code if anyone wants it - https://www.oculus.c...s/link/etcrane/

#33 neoshi   Loves quickies CAGiversary!   80 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2021 - 05:48 AM

Hmm we can't do a factory reset and get it again right? Lol

#34 etcrane   A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee CAGiversary!   6374 Posts   Joined 18.3 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2021 - 05:54 AM

Hmm we can't do a factory reset and get it again right? Lol

I wish … get this, I clicked a referral last week before I got the headset, just set it up tonight and I only got $30 even though that promo is currently active. No way to change that click once you make it … but you can get your own code and share the wealth

#35 neoshi   Loves quickies CAGiversary!   80 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2021 - 06:00 AM

I wish … get this, I clicked a referral last week before I got the headset, just set it up tonight and I only got $30 even though that promo is currently active. No way to change that click once you make it … but you can get your own code and share the wealth

Sigh that sucks. But i guess they did time it to be after the bf sale.

Yeah i got a code but there's so many that nobody really uses it lol