Bestbuy 72 hour sale

I haven’t read up on this game yet but I’m assuming it’s buggy lol. This type of game I vastly prefer digital and will pay extra for it. Doesn’t hurt to wait longer but that’s a nice price drop for those who want it physical

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be mean, but why start this topic without any links first of all, but with a BB 15 days of sales going on advertising the same price. If we had mods they should close this.

The 72 hour flash sale isn't the same as the 15 days of gaming sale that Battlefield is part of. This topic and its first post aren't related.

Anyone looked through the 72 hour flash sale and seen any new lows?

I played some of the 10 hour trial on Game Pass. Meh. I think that's enough Battlefield 2042 for me.
I just played a bit of it over lunch (enough to get an achievement and complete the punch card) and I feel about the same. It just feels really slow for some reason.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm done with it.

I just played a bit of it over lunch (enough to get an achievement and complete the punch card) and I feel about the same. It just feels really slow for some reason.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm done with it.
Yeah I used to really love BF4. This just feels off. Something about the scale. The lack of clear classes .

Also maybe just done with “run for 15 minutes to fix The fight get sniped “

Got achiements, boot halo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I'll ever pay for a MP only shooter again since we have so many free ones out in the wild nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator:
its a reasonable price; to be fair, it isn't buggy - it just isn't a battlefield game that a lot of people wanted or expected it to be

bread's done
Back