- - - - -

Shameless YouTube Plugs

youtube CAG cheapassyoutubers

#1 BlazedTekken   reload lungs CAGiversary!   164 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

BlazedTekken

Posted 17 December 2021 - 12:50 AM

You're probably bored, and I'm certainly boring. You know you want to do it. You know I do too. Let's do it together.

8 simple rules... 

1. One video per post.
  2. No double posting.
  3. Criticism is kosher, flaming is not. Let's be civilized degenerates here.
  • Not really a rule, but tell us a bit about your channel -- what is its purpose?

This is my channel. I'm taking my time to upload when I feel like it, and I'm treating mine like a hobby, not a job. I will upload random stuff here with no set schedule. Disabled "interest based ads" among other things, as I don't ever plan on monetizing my content whatsoever in the future.

Looking forward to checking out your own channels!

#2 robbyhurtss  

robbyhurtss

Posted 28 December 2021 - 04:55 PM

I see that you have just created your channel. Wish you creative success. Personally, I'm too lazy to edit videos. 

#3 BlazedTekken   reload lungs CAGiversary!   164 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

BlazedTekken

Posted 02 January 2022 - 06:24 AM

I see that you have just created your channel. Wish you creative success. Personally, I'm too lazy to edit videos. 

I'm too lazy too lol. I used to with Shotcut a while back, but meh. I'd like to do more tutorial type videos and maybe some mod showcases, but my laziness gets the best of me most of the time. I kinda forced myself to record this latest one which I just made within the past hour-ish. Surprise shameless plug!

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: youtube, CAG, cheapassyoutubers