CAGcast #718: Welcome to the Guyniverse

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Shipwreck letting himself be triggered by From Soft fans who are triggered by Wombat who is actually just playing and liking the game was pretty funny. Someone get this man a Tomb Raider game or child's action figure to calm him down damnit! 

I'm about 80 hrs in and haven't once watched a video while playing the game. I had to look up what to do with my Remembrance though, but I didn't mind. The game is amazing. I am a hard core Souls fan Wombat and I denounce anyone who is giving you shit especially since you're actually giving the game a fair shot. (I do still think the conspiracy theories about the review scores is nonsense though).

The way off-topic dog walking discussion is cracking me up.

My two cents:
As a kid in the 80s, I lived in a neighborhood where almost everyone had a dog that ran loose. There were few fenced yards. You got used to watching your step and only cleaned your own yard occasionally unless you saw your dog poop at somebody else’s house. Otherwise we let nature’s decay take its course. This of course was disgusting in retrospect.

Now walking my own dog I clean up after it without fail. However there is no social rule that I've heard of where I live that prevents you letting the dog poop on someone else's yard, as long as you clean it up. As anyone who has a dog knows, you can't stop it from pooping when it's ready to let loose.

Sorry, folks, in a world of domesticated animals, the animals are still animals and can't be told to "Hold it" when they are in dire need. No more than you can get a baby to not poop in it's diaper until you tell it that it's ok.

In the meantime, check out the new Taika Watiti pirate comedy, "Our Flag is Death" on HBO.

Also Cyberpunk is pretty fun with the next-gen update; I am getting the occasional visual glitches though, even on Series X.

bread's done
Back