Target sale: Buy 1 get 1 15% off video game gift cards Xbox/Nintendo/Steam/Roblox

I was thinking about this the other day.  This can get people to save 7.5% on a Steam Deck purchase if they can get enough credit in their accounts.  

If you can find 2 of the cards in stock.... Most of my local stores don't have many of the $100 cards at all.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually most places wont allow you to buy gift cards with prepaid debit or other gift cards otherwise it would be insanely easy to money launder buy just using other gift cards to buy other gift cards. This is also why some VPNs and online sites allow you to use gift cards as payment because they can be nearly impossible to track.

I was thinking about this the other day. This can get people to save 7.5% on a Steam Deck purchase if they can get enough credit in their accounts.

If you can find 2 of the cards in stock.... Most of my local stores don't have many of the $100 cards at all.
I have a Red Card, so my Steam Deck will be over 12% off when I get my notice in 2Q.

So yeah, I think this deal is still going on. 

If I had the money, I so would buy up Xbox money in hopes to using it to buy an Xbox Series S/X.  That is if Microsoft still sells consoles on their website.

So yeah, I think this deal is still going on.

If I had the money, I so would buy up Xbox money in hopes to using it to buy an Xbox Series S/X. That is if Microsoft still sells consoles on their website.
Yeah it was gone Sunday but definitely looks like it's back now. Target site says ending April 2nd.

I guess no one needs any game cards. 

Well i'm headed back to my target today or tomorrow to get some more cards before it ends.    Happy Spring gaming!

You may not find out the gift card balance if its value is not indicated on the card or if you have already used part of the money.

I purchased steam at a discount, and target gave me a gift card. I have already managed to recoup the money spent by selling my goods in the game. So I was left with a big plus. At first, traded items on a local site inside the steam, but it's not always profitable. Firstly, there are quite low prices. And secondly, it simply won't work to withdraw money from the game store. That is why it is worth searching on specialized or rust skin trading sites. To choose a suitable service, it is enough to pay attention to a couple of basic things. These are the number of users, the speed of money withdrawal, and approximate prices.

You may not find out the gift card balance if its value is not indicated on the card or if you have already used part of the money.

Tonight, my usual Target was out of the Steam $50 cards, so I grabbed 6 $20 cards instead. To my surprise, there was a limit of 5 per transaction. However, instead of Buy 1 Get the Second for 15% off, the remaining four cards all rung up with the 15% off price ($18.50 each). Add the Red Card savings of 5% on the total and I wound up getting $100 in Steam Credit for $89.19

Might be worth it for anyone out there saving for a pending Steam Deck preorder to save a little by loading things up a bit ;)

Yes, extended to April 16!     This is like the fourth extension, 3/26, 4/2,  4/9.     Get your cards while you can!    = )

Best Buy looks to be doing this now also.

Steam, Microsoft, Nintendo, and Blizzard (along with some others) included.  No Playstation.

bread's done
Back