Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: 12 Month Membership for New/Expired Members $34.59 | Conversion Deal / VPN Required

kobe92

CAGiversary!
CDKeys has 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (Turkey - Email Delivery) for $34.59.

New / Expired Xbox Game Pass members can convert Xbox Live Gold membership to Game Pass Ultimate at 1:1 ratio. Any prepaid time up to the maximum of three years gets the upgrade. VPN is required for redeeming the code(s).

Steps are only for New / Expired Xbox Game Pass members:

• Purchase 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (Turkey - Email Delivery).
  • Create Free Account on Windscribe VPN and Download App or Chrome Extension.
  • Connect to Turkey on Windscribe.
  • Redeem your Xbox Live Gold code(s) without agreeing to recurring billing. You can stack up to three years of Xbox Live Gold.
  • Disconnect VPN.
  • Join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate by purchasing your first month for $1 ($14.99 if you joined Game Pass before for $1). Don't enable auto renewal when asked.
You will be prompted to upgrade your Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate with a 1:1 conversion. The renewal date should be the same as your Xbox live gold, plus 1 month (Maximum 36 months).

Note: Active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members can convert 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership to 4-month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold and over 100 high-quality games to play with friends on console, PC, phones, and tablets, and an EA Play membership, all for one low monthly price.

Last edited by a moderator:
This still works just did it today. My account is US based, I bought the Turkey keys, used my VPN to route through Turkey, redeemed the codes so I had 3 years of Xbox Live. I previously did the $1 conversion so the sub to GPU was $15 and it converted the 3 years of XL to GPU.

I dunno. Not really a deal imo. You can get cheap Game Pass Ultimate keys all the time without the need to do the XBLG conversion.

bread's done
Back