GONE True Crime Streets of LA GameCube $19.99 kmart.com

NintendoFanGirl

CAGiversary!
SOLD OUT
They have it listed again for $19.99 at kmart.com. It still describes it as a player's guide even though everything else indicates it is the game (picture, regular price, the fact that they don't sell guides online, features, etc). Shipping is $4.98:

Cheap ass link

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR THE GAME I SOPPOSE I NOW ITS REAL CHEAP AT TARGET FOR LIKE $30 OTHA THAN THAT KMART SUCKS =(

oy with the yelling and the screaming and the caps abuse. anyhoo, great deal. kinda worries me though when a new game is so cheap so suddenly

sorry i just notice my caps was on . no worries its target, but wierd the game is not so new down here just not a good seller i guess! but great deal though huh ? whoot whoot

[quote name='CaseyRyback']did anyone get their copy last time[/quote]

Reading the old thread, JC10001 said that he ordered and received the game from kmart. He also confirmed that it was for the game and not the strategy guide. I just deceided to order one see what happens.

Something weird about the description?

"BradyGames' True Crime: Streets of L.A. Official Strategy Guide provides a step-by-step walkthrough with detailed mission strategies. Area maps depict all important locations to help players find everything. Expert fighting tactics and complete vehicle coverage. Game secrets revealed!"

darn... second time i missed it (actually, first time i decided against it... that's cheapass karma for you...)

sold out. I click on Add to Cart and it goes to a screen that says 'sorry, the amount you requested is no available' and all i was trying to get is one. Oh well.

sman, try again. You may have already had one or more in your cart. Just put or make sure 1 is in your cart and then try to check out. I just tried and it worked.

Whew glad I got the page printed out yesterday before this happened again. I might try to price match it at wal mart later today.

Hurry it's back in stock! It will sell out fast again. I ordered one when this was first posted, and I received it yesterday. I can confirm it's the game and not the strategy guide.

Deal looks to be dead, I try ordering 1 copy and get this message The quantity you selected for the following item(s):

Activision True Crimes/Streets of LA Gamecube

exceeds the number of items that we have available for shipment. We have adjusted the quantity to reflect the number we have available.

Please click Proceed to Checkout to continue.

Just gave Kmart.com a call. Evidently, it's now a "ghost" item that's not available. So even if you manage to sneak an order through, it will most likely not be fulfilled. I had a similar experience with it last time the offer was up.

Next time it's in stock, I suggest just calling them directly or saving the page for a Circuit City or WalMart price match.

Thanks anyway, NintendoFanGirl!

[quote name='BigHow']Just gave Kmart.com a call. Evidently, it's now a "ghost" item that's not available. So even if you manage to sneak an order through, it will most likely not be fulfilled. I had a similar experience with it last time the offer was up.

Next time it's in stock, I suggest just calling them directly or saving the page for a Circuit City or WalMart price match.

Thanks anyway, NintendoFanGirl![/quote]

Looks like Kmart came through afterall , mine just shipped. :eek:

[quote name='COKEDLA']sorry i just notice my caps was on . no worries its target, but wierd the game is not so new down here just not a good seller i guess! but great deal though huh ? whoot whoot[/quote]

I don't have anything to add, I just want to say that this is the most ridiculous post ever.

Oh, P.S. Does just taking a print out of the page to CC really work? It'd be rad to skip out on Shipping.

Buggiest website I've ever seen... I tried to order one, back when it was still in stock, and then when I created an account it put another one in the cart... so I deleted the extra one, tried to enter a shipping address, and when I tried to move to 'payment info' it took me back to the stupid title page.

Oh well, to hell with it.

bread's done
Back