3-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership $9.89, 3-Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Membership $23.69

kobe92

CAGiversary!
CDKeys has 3-Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Membership (Email Delivery) for $23.69.

CDKeys also has 3-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (Digital Code) for $9.89. Existing Game Pass Ultimate members can convert and extend their membership by 50 days.

• Note: The message on the screen during redemption says a month, but you will get 50 days.
About Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Membership:

• Includes Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass with over 100 high-quality games to play with friends on console, PC, phones, and tablets, plus an EA Play membership, all for one low price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought two of these.  They redeemed just fine.  Xbox will offer you an extra month for turning on reoccurring billing.  If you turn it off before redeeming more, they keep giving you the free month for each you renew.  Two of these plus renewing the one month (my GP had expired) resulted in 9 months of GP Ultimate (3 from the card, 1 from the extra month for turning on reoccurring billing)  x 2 + paying for 1 month of GP to convert it all to GPU.. 

I love buying from CDKeys, never had one issue with them and their customer service is great. Went ahead and got 2 Live codes since Ultimate doesn't interest me. Thanks OP!

I bought two of these. They redeemed just fine. Xbox will offer you an extra month for turning on reoccurring billing. If you turn it off before redeeming more, they keep giving you the free month for each you renew. Two of these plus renewing the one month (my GP had expired) resulted in 9 months of GP Ultimate (3 from the card, 1 from the extra month for turning on reoccurring billing) x 2 + paying for 1 month of GP to convert it all to GPU..
So you can turn off the recurring billing after you get the extra month and rinse and repeat with another code?

So you can turn off the recurring billing after you get the extra month and rinse and repeat with another code?
I've seen people claim this, but i've only ever had it happen once.

I even added XBL Gold from this thread multiple times and I never got the "turn on auto-renewal" freebie. still a really good deal though

Nice, is there a limit of how many can be purchased?  I'm thinking of picking up at least a year of gold and then do the trick to do a 1:1 to ultimate.

Edit:  looks like the limit is 2 :(.

I've seen people claim this, but i've only ever had it happen once.

I even added XBL Gold from this thread multiple times and I never got the "turn on auto-renewal" freebie. still a really good deal though

I did redeem it on the Xbox website vs on a console. Maybe that's the difference. And yes, I redeemed one code, turned off recurring billing, repeat.

Three months of Live Gold is currently $5.79. Even if you are adding to an existing account, it adds up to less than $45 for a year of Game Pass Ultimate.

Damn, thats still a hell of a deal even without converting 1: 1!

I'm guessing MS is phasing out Xbox Live Gold cards, hence the cheap price. My membership expires in September, do you think it's worth taking the risk to wait until it expires or I should jump on this deal asap?

Damn, thats still a hell of a deal even without converting 1: 1!

I'm guessing MS is phasing out Xbox Live Gold cards, hence the cheap price. My membership expires in September, do you think it's worth taking the risk to wait until it expires or I should jump on this deal asap?
Expiring in September, it may not be the worst idea to let it expire and then try to reload with all the cheap startup deals, but for me, extending my subscription out at less than 1/4 normal price was a very good deal. Without knowing all the exploits for sure, maybe it’s best to buy these now but not apply them to your account until you let it expire and then do the new subscription loophole?

My three years of Game Pass expired a month or two ago.

I had to check out five times since two codes is the limit, but got Ultimate for three full years now for $67!!!

The MS redemption page asked me if I wanted a free month each time I redeemed a code (so 4 months total per code), and I went in and turned off recurring billing each time. When I redeemed my 9th code, which would have brought me to 3 years of gold, it said I had reached my limit and didn't let me redeem it with the recurring billing bonus month, so I kept recurring billing off and it came to 35 months. Then I had to pay the full $15 for a month of ultimate, that converted the entire thing.

Awesome deal, now my series s isn't a brick anymore.

My three years of Game Pass expired a month or two ago.

I had to check out five times since two codes is the limit, but got Ultimate for three full years now for $67!!!

The MS redemption page asked me if I wanted a free month each time I redeemed a code (so 4 months total per code), and I went in and turned off recurring billing each time. When I redeemed my 9th code, which would have brought me to 3 years of gold, it said I had reached my limit and didn't let me redeem it with the recurring billing bonus month, so I kept recurring billing off and it came to 35 months. Then I had to pay the full $15 for a month of ultimate, that converted the entire thing.

Awesome deal, now my series s isn't a brick anymore.
Same deal here! Except my subscription ended less than a week ago, stated as $1 in the dashboard offer but converted to $15+Tax after clicking on it.
[attachment=37090:99E0C7C8-CC5F-404E-B269-5AE78FD43DE0.jpeg]

bread's done
Back