* * * * * 1 votes

3-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership $9.89, 3-Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Membership $23.69

xbox one xbox series xbox live gold xbox game pass ultimate xbox game pass game pass ultimate xbox

#1 kobe92  

Posted 11 May 2022 - 02:36 PM

CDKeys has 3-Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Membership (Email Delivery) for $23.69.

CDKeys also has 3-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (Digital Code) for $9.89. Existing Game Pass Ultimate members can convert and extend their membership by 50 days.

• Note: The message on the screen during redemption says a month, but you will get 50 days.

About Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Membership:

• Includes Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass with over 100 high-quality games to play with friends on console, PC, phones, and tablets, plus an EA Play membership, all for one low price.

#2 Dramamine   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   82 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 May 2022 - 07:45 PM

I bought two of these.  They redeemed just fine.  Xbox will offer you an extra month for turning on reoccurring billing.  If you turn it off before redeeming more, they keep giving you the free month for each you renew.  Two of these plus renewing the one month (my GP had expired) resulted in 9 months of GP Ultimate (3 from the card, 1 from the extra month for turning on reoccurring billing)  x 2 + paying for 1 month of GP to convert it all to GPU.. 

#3 impostor71   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   200 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 May 2022 - 08:33 PM

Thank you!  I bought 2 and both redeemed fine!

#4 oioiluffy22  

oioiluffy22

Posted 11 May 2022 - 11:31 PM

I love buying from CDKeys, never had one issue with them and their customer service is great. Went ahead and got 2 Live codes since Ultimate doesn't interest me. Thanks OP!

#5 boogie4114   Enthusiastic Gamer!! CAGiversary!   2813 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 13 May 2022 - 12:06 AM

I bought two of these. They redeemed just fine. Xbox will offer you an extra month for turning on reoccurring billing. If you turn it off before redeeming more, they keep giving you the free month for each you renew. Two of these plus renewing the one month (my GP had expired) resulted in 9 months of GP Ultimate (3 from the card, 1 from the extra month for turning on reoccurring billing) x 2 + paying for 1 month of GP to convert it all to GPU..

So you can turn off the recurring billing after you get the extra month and rinse and repeat with another code?

#6 DonaldBlank   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   938 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

DonaldBlank

Posted 13 May 2022 - 12:25 AM

So you can turn off the recurring billing after you get the extra month and rinse and repeat with another code?

I've seen people claim this, but i've only ever had it happen once.

I even added XBL Gold from this thread multiple times and I never got the "turn on auto-renewal" freebie. still a really good deal though

#7 kobe92  

Posted 14 May 2022 - 03:03 PM

Memberships are again on sale for lower price.

#8 Dramamine   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   82 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 03:51 PM

I've seen people claim this, but i've only ever had it happen once.

I even added XBL Gold from this thread multiple times and I never got the "turn on auto-renewal" freebie. still a really good deal though

I did redeem it on the Xbox website vs on a console.  Maybe that's the difference.  And yes, I redeemed one code, turned off recurring billing, repeat.

#9 iNICK20   Premium Member. CAGiversary!   417 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 07:01 PM

I did redeem it on the Xbox website vs on a console.  Maybe that's the difference.  And yes, I redeemed one code, turned off recurring billing, repeat.

I did it on the site and got no offering.