CAGcast #726: It’s Me, RoboCop

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Why is 3 tiers a problem for Sony but not for MS? I have used each tier of the MS service at different times depending what was the best value for me at that moment. It’s good to have choices.

Xbox Live Gold - online multiplayer and a couple of bonus games per month

Xbox Game Pass - a large library of games (but not online multiplayer)

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - online multiplayer and an even larger library of free games (includes EA Play)

Why is 3 tiers a problem for Sony but not for MS? I have used each tier of the MS service at different times depending what was the best value for me at that moment. It’s good to have choices.

Xbox Live Gold - online multiplayer and a couple of bonus games per month

Xbox Game Pass - a large library of games (but not online multiplayer)

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - online multiplayer and an even larger library of free games (includes EA Play)
That's not three tiers, that's two different services, and a bundle for the two.

as someone with NF it’s always nice to hear your podcast support NF awareness and more. Keep up the great podcast, a long time fan

That's not three tiers, that's two different services, and a bundle for the two.
It’s three tiers of service at three different price points on both consoles. They even cost about the same, except Sony is discounting the price if you pay a year at a time on all three tiers, not just the first one.

PS Plus Essential and Xbox Live Gold are $10 a month/$60 a year

PS Plus Extra is $15 a month/$100 a year while Xbox Game Pass is $10 a month/$120 a year

PS Plus Premium is $18 a month/$120 a year while Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is $15 a month/$180 a year.

Game Pass Ultimate is not just a bundle of Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass for Console. It includes extra features like EA Play and the ability to play on PC, and on mobile devices via cloud streaming.

I am not a Sony fan boy but I did buy the black color covers for the console. I agree that the console is massive but the black actually makes it look smaller. It looks cool and I treated it like buying a game as far as the price is concerned.

The fact that Cheapy D has not seen any of the Evil Dead movies and seems reluctant to watch them now blows my mind. Get a grip man! You need to see these things! (At least II and Army of Darkness). I say this as someone who has been listening a very long time and knows I have similar taste in films.

bread's done
Back