No More Heroes 3 (Switch) - $29.99 at Best Buy

I ordered from eBay, shipped free there. Also on Amazon.
This is coming to PS4/PS5, so I plan to get it there, given the typical performance issues on Switch. I also imagine that the version on PS4/PS5 may include some additional content ...

From the press release:

The expansion to the new consoles will be paired with “improved HD visuals, framerates, and faster loading times to keep players dishing out eye-popping ultraviolence,” according to a press release.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is coming to PS4/PS5, so I plan to get it there, given the typical performance issues on Switch. I also imagine that the version on PS4/PS5 may include some additional content ...

From the press release:

The expansion to the new consoles will be paired with “improved HD visuals, framerates, and faster loading times to keep players dishing out eye-popping ultraviolence,” according to a press release.
But gameplay is more important, and this is meant to be played with dual Joycons.

Wish it was $20, but I'll take it. F BB for dropping free shipping!
Just pre-order a game at the same time as your purchase. The current title ships free because its over the threshold and then cancel the pre-order after you have received the game. This still works at Best Buy. It does not work at Gamestop though.

bread's done
Back