- - - - -

CAGcast #731: The New Home of Jumping Food

#1 CheapyD   Head Cheap Ass Administrators   18186 Posts   Joined 19.2 Years Ago  

Posted 23 June 2022 - 05:33 PM

The gang talks Shredder’s Revenge, RRR, and the current state of the PlayStation Store.

Download (1 hr 22 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - John Summit - Human (ft. Echoes)
Outro - Classic TV Theme: The Fall Guy

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

#2 Curufinwe   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1124 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2022 - 02:10 AM

The Classic games published by Sony like Ape Escape are available to buy. The ones you can’t buy are published by companies like Capcom and Namco Bandai.

I just went thru all 38 Classics and there are only 3 you cannot purchase:

Mr Driller
Resident Evil DC
Tekken 2

#3 skwak   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   47 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 June 2022 - 12:50 PM

Since you brought up Ohio being weird for how much we trust people to do the right thing, are we also the only state with you-pick junkyards and strawberry fields?

#4 Captain Wrong   Dirty Commie CAGiversary!   821 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

Captain Wrong

Posted 26 June 2022 - 01:46 PM

Well, you got me to have another run at What Remains of Edith Finch? I've been on an adventure/point and click game kick lately and I'm super glad I didn't miss this one. A perfect Game Pass game, IMHO and one I probably would have missed were it not on the service.

#5 FriskyTanuki   LGBT Rights & Women's Rights are Human Rights CAGiversary!   72112 Posts   Joined 18.9 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 27 June 2022 - 08:31 PM

I've been catching up and I know Wombat was joking about Gov. DeWine only sucking until recently, but he's been awful since the start. He was pushing heartbeat bills pretty quickly after getting into office, but his response to COVID was at least more reasonable than most of the GOP governors.