Xbox Live Gold 12 months for $28.74

Is it still cheap to convert gold into gamepass. I did that a long time ago but my gamepass subscription is about to expire in the next few months. Is buying Xbox Live Gold still a cheap way to extend a gamepass subscription?

Is it still cheap to convert gold into gamepass. I did that a long time ago but my gamepass subscription is about to expire in the next few months. Is buying Xbox Live Gold still a cheap way to extend a gamepass subscription?
No. Per Xbox Ambassadors, it was considered a one-time gift from Microsoft to allow the $1 conversion. You can convert, but it will be based on the value of Gold to Ultimate like is done with the PSN Plus to Extra/Premium

No. Per Xbox Ambassadors, it was considered a one-time gift from Microsoft to allow the $1 conversion. You can convert, but it will be based on the value of Gold to Ultimate like is done with the PSN Plus to Extra/Premium
That’s wrong, you can convert again as long as you let your Xbox gamepass subscription expire for 2 months I believe. I was able to just do this again. I have 2 separate accounts so the next time my 3 years expires I’ll just be using that one again.

Last edited by a moderator:
All codes have worked so far. I have redeemed or tested 10 codes. I did have to start a chat to get them to email the codes.

Thanks OP

Get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate via Xbox Live Gold Conversion(New/Existing Game Pass Ultimate Members)

If you are Current/Existing Subscribers:
1.Purchase 3-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership. 
  3-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership for $6.99
2.Click microsoft.com to redeem your 3-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership code(s).
  You will be prompted to extend your Game Pass Ultimate by 50 days. The renewal date should be the same as your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plus 50 days (Maximum 36 months).

If you are new to Join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
1.Purchase 3-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership.
  3-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership for $6.99
  4*3 Month=$27.96
2.To redeem your 4x 3-Months Xbox Live Gold code at microsoft.com
3.Click here to Purchasing your First 3-Months for $1
4.You will be prompted to upgrade your Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate with a 1:1 conversion. The renewal date should be the same as your Xbox live gold, plus 1 month (Maximum 36 months).
  12-Month Game Pass Ultimate for $27.96

Note: Active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members can convert Xbox Live Gold Membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a 3:1 ratio

bread's done
Back