Free 3 month/6 Month Apple Subscriptions at Best Buy

Target Circle has an offer for 4 months of Apple TV+, so I suggest going for that instead (and then stacking it with a 6 month sub from PS5 if you have one).
Only thing is Target Circle offers can be YMMV.
https://www.target.com/circle/partners
That's what I did. The trial was about to run out and then Vizio sent me a 3-month promo trial. After that is over, I will use this one if it's still available since I likely can't stack it. It's totally worth the $4.99 a month though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'll pass on forgetting to cancel this in 3 months and getting charged for it.
If you have calendar reminders in your email or on your phone, just set one for the entire day, 2-3 days before your paid renewal date. If you cancel it at that point, generally they will let you keep the service until its scheduled expiration but if they don't, at least you're only out a few days.
Easiest way to remember imo.

You can cancel Apple TV+ right away and you keep the service until the trial runs out. Basically like turning off auto renew

I've never used a free Apple trial before, so that theory is dead in the water in my case. But I'll try it again.
I've never had a trial, redeemed the 4 months from Target, then the 6 months on PS5. My sub goes all the way to May 2023 now. But the PS5 offer ends tomorrow, so do it asap.

Awesome - thanks, got the Target one and ordered the Best Buy one (in the past getting codes from them has been hard - they never send the emails even though they send me the order email).  I'm off to find the PS5 one.  Not sure how that even works ;).

Got the PS5 offer to stack (just download Apple TV on the PS5 and the offer is there).  Best Buy did actually send me an email (that's new for digital codes from them!) but it will not add the 3 months because it is for new subscribers only.  But at least I got 10 months from combined Target Circle + PS5 offers.

Thanks. How long does it take to deliver? Because I have no email and my order history has no record of the Apple TV, but it knows I got it since I can't get it again.

I just placed an Apple Music order and that shows up in my order history, but still no Apple TV.

This expires September 5th. My current sub is over September 17th so I can't use it. I made a new apple ID to use this trial but I get an error at the last page during signup and can't complete the new profile. Odd. I will try a different email. I will also try a different CC this time too.

Just a quick heads up, Target circle currently has a 4 month trial for Apple Plus that expires Sept 28th. It's for new subs only so I made a new Apple ID and redeemed it through the new ID. I tried to stack the BB with it but it says it's only for new subscribers. So if you haven't used the BB yet, I suggest going with Target since it's 1 month longer. It's technically a 7 day trial first and then 4 months.

bread's done
Back