Has anyone ordered from deepdiscounts.com?

duduman05

CAGiversary!
I recently ordered from deepdiscounts, based off what was shown on this site free days ago, I did received my games, but they did mess up my monster hunter order, ordered master collection, but got the regular version, which I been had, but other than that I'm pleased, but they currently have guardians of the Galaxy PS5 for 4$, was curious has anyone else ordered from them, whether it's a good or bad experience, thanks.

I recently ordered from deepdiscounts, based off what was shown on this site free days ago, I did received my games, but they did mess up my monster hunter order, ordered master collection, but got the regular version, which I been had, but other than that I'm pleased, but they currently have guardians of the Galaxy PS5 for 4$, was curious has anyone else ordered from them, whether it's a good or bad experience, thanks.

weed-70s-show.gif

Ordered some action figures last month, got tracking info June 28th but they never shipped. Tried canceling my order last week and they said due to their quick processing it was too late to cancel. I'm only out $30 but it's still ridiculous that their customer service is such shit.

Presume you mean DeepDiscount.com (minus the "s").  If so, then yes.  They're a reputable retailer with a long history.  Like any retailer, there are always some negative experiences, but overall, this is one is as good as any other retailer out there like Target.com and Walmart.com.

Ordered from them twice. The first time the order arrived quickly, and everything was in perfect condition. The second time, only part of the order was shipped despite all items supposedly being in stock. Customer service was no help with the last two items, so I had to open a case with paypal for them to give me a refund.  

Were you able to clear up the Monster Hunter issue? I've been looking for the Master Edition on Xbox, but if they didn't correct the issue then I'll look elsewhere.

Were you able to clear up the Monster Hunter issue? I've been looking for the Master Edition on Xbox, but if they didn't correct the issue then I'll look elsewhere.
You won't be able to remedy the issue. They don't send replacements, and you have to send the games back to get a refund. I ordered Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate and got the regular edition. The packing slip only lists it as the regular version, so I doubt you'll get the right one without ordering multiple copies.

You won't be able to remedy the issue. They don't send replacements, and you have to send the games back to get a refund. I ordered Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate and got the regular edition. The packing slip only lists it as the regular version, so I doubt you'll get the right one without ordering multiple copies.
Oh that's fun, thanks for the heads up! Funny enough I was also looking at buying MK 11 Ultimate as well. It sounds like they're selling the standard editions as something else.

If you've ordered anything else, was it in pretty decent condition and come with boxart?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered last week and got my stuff on Monday. Everything was in excellent condition and the even sealed it up for me! Had no issues with anything, I even placed a second order Tuesday with them

Ordered 6 switch games for an average price of 8-9$ each. 3.50 Tax - total for 55$. None of the games are super high end desireables, but they'll make good collection fodder and stuff to mess around with if I ever make it through my backlog

Edit - Ordered early Monday and it all shipped same day, due in tomorrow FYI to all. 

I used to order CDs from them all the time years ago, before the era of Amazon and the like. I'm sure they're probably under different ownership and stuff now, but never had any issues.

I've ordered several games from them, but only actually got one. Everything else got canceled after some time.

Deep Discount was the king of the DVD sales. Their prices (back then) were already competitive to begin with, so when they'd have their 20% off sale people would buy DVDs like there was no tomorrow.

They're under different ownership now. Not bad, just nowhere as good.

I still buy stuff from them, but only when their coupons work on something I want and it's cheaper than other places. If it's the same price, I'll just buy elsewhere.

They did have a video game blowout last year where you could get titles like Soul Calibur VI: Premium Edition and The Division 2: Gold Edition for under $5 each, so that's something to look for in case it happens again.

They did the same thing to my order and sent the regular Monster Hunter.  I emailed their customer service and they sent me a prepaid return label to mail back for a refund.

bread's done
Back