12-Month PlayStation Plus Membership (Digital Delivery) - $39.99 (Turns into: PS+ Essential 365 Days, PS+ Extra 219 Days, PS+ Premium 183 Days)

kobe92

CAGiversary!
CDKeys has 12-Month PlayStation Plus Membership (Digital Delivery) on sale for $39.99.

• Note: This only works with US PSN accounts.
12-Month PlayStation Plus Membership voucher turns into:

• New subscriber — Will convert into 365 days of PlayStation Plus Essential
  • PlayStation Plus Essential Subscription — Will convert into 365 days of PlayStation Plus Essential
  • PlayStation Plus Extra subscription — Will convert into 219 days of PlayStation Plus Extra
  • PlayStation Plus Premium subscription — Will convert into 183 days of PlayStation Plus Premium

are the sub 29.99 days over?
i stacked a few years then but if i knew theyd change it up i would have maxed it

are the sub 29.99 days over?
i stacked a few years then but if i knew theyd change it up i would have maxed it
I'm wondering the same thing. I had mine since the start of the PS Plus service years and years ago. I just let it lapse this past July because I wasn't using it.

No hurry, so I can wait for a sub $29.99 deal, but I'm starting to wonder if they'll ever return.

Im mad Sony got me on an auto renewal... dont even really play my PS5 online. Ohh well
They make it seem like you are canceling your subscription instead of just turning off auto-renew. They do give the specific date your sub will end but they can make it clearer by just giving a clear choice to turn off auto-renew. I really despise how all the subscription services these days prey on consumers hoping they forget their subscription auto-renews.

I'm wondering the same thing. I had mine since the start of the PS Plus service years and years ago. I just let it lapse this past July because I wasn't using it.
No hurry, so I can wait for a sub $29.99 deal, but I'm starting to wonder if they'll ever return.
The last time I seen it for $29.99 was before the price hike. Since the increase it’s been around $35-40 now.

So, if I'm not yet a part of ps plus, how can I use this code to make sure that it becomes ps plus Extra specifically?

anyone with less than 6 is a chump

7bXibo0.png

I'm still trying to decide if I should even renew ps+. Going by I dont play anything online except f2p which dont need ps+ for and I dont play the free games either. Then I think in the future maybe they will have a game or play a current offer or maybe go back to fighting games again.

bread's done
Back