Nintendo 2022 Black Friday Sales Revealed

NeoMonk

CAGiversary!
Nintendo Shared their official Black Friday Sales news earlier.

Consoles

• $299.99 Nintendo Switch V2 + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe + 3 Months of Nintendo Switch Online

Games

• $39.99  Mario Party™ Superstars
  • $39.99 The Legend of Zelda™: Breath of the Wild
  • $39.99 Animal Crossing™: New Horizons
  • $39.99 The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
  • $39.99 Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes
  • $39.99 BRAVELY DEFAULT™ II

Also included is 33% off the WarioWare™: Get it Together! and Big Brain Academy™: Brain vs. Brain games, as well as a $40 savings on Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit, which brings the thrill of the Mario Kart series to the real world at a suggested retail price of only $59.99.***

Should be putting some of those Mario sports titles at $29.99 to get them moving. By all accounts, they're not worth full price.

Wasn't all these last year's Black Friday deals.  I guess better than nothing. 

Nintendo really doesn't want to stop making the non-OLED model.  If I didn't already have Mario Kart, I'd probably bite on that deal.

Link’s Awakening was definitely 29.99 one year. So these are disappointing prices. I know I picked up Big Brain last year for 14.99 at Best Buy.
I spent $40 on Link's Awakening three years ago. No reason that should not be cheaper now. Also, I am fairly certain that Bravely Default II was about $30 this summer because I was worried I would not be able to sell my copy for as much when I listed it.

Walmart isn't any better. They're 2022 black Friday deals are already revealed. If anything I expect gamestop to have the best deals which will be while supplies last.

I saw Breath of the wild and the new Kirby game for $35.

Last black Friday breath of the wild was cheaper.

I don't think this black Friday is going to be good with the world economy right now.

I will likely just look for used games later in the year and focus on a new laptop and washer and dryer and gifts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Walmart isn't any better. They're 2022 black Friday deals are already revealed.

I saw Breath of the wild and the new Kirby game for $35.

Last black Friday breath of the wild was cheaper.

I don't think this black Friday is going to be good with the world economy right now.
where did you see the walmart bf ad?

Walmart is doing it stupidly. Three different black Friday sales throughout November.

Some start early for Walmart plus members. I didn't even realize they had a membership.

Walmart is offering three Black Friday sales throughout November featuring these deals. The sales events are designed to give shoppers more time to save on products across the store.

The second and third “Deals for Days” sales events will start on Monday, Nov. 14 and Monday, Nov. 21. In-store deals will begin on Wednesday, Nov. 16 and Friday, Nov. 25, respectively.

Stores do these pre black Friday sales every year. There will be more added for the actual black Friday sale. Best buy is doing it right now too.

Walmart is doing it stupidly. Three different black Friday sales throughout November.

Some start early for Walmart plus members. I didn't even realize they had a membership.

Walmart is offering three Black Friday sales throughout November featuring these deals. The sales events are designed to give shoppers more time to save on products across the store.

The second and third “Deals for Days” sales events will start on Monday, Nov. 14 and Monday, Nov. 21. In-store deals will begin on Wednesday, Nov. 16 and Friday, Nov. 25, respectively.
yeah, I believe they did that last year too but i didn't see any video games

Normally by now they would have revealed the actual black Friday sales. The day after Thanksgiving sales. It's November 3rd now.

Will these prices be on the eShop or is it physical only at certain retailers? Want to dump BoTW + Superstars to GS before the end of the promo for an even swap to digital.

I'm guessing no black Friday deals. Never saw them posted this late before.
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/373609-black-friday-vg-deals-spreadsheet-megathread/

Last year's thread shows the dates when ads were released. Nothing was out this time last year either. Without a physical ad there aren't any "leaks" anymore, so it's just up to each retailer for when they want to release the ad. A lot of stores are doing pre black friday sales and probably don't want to step on those sales by releasing the official black Friday ad. Someone can create the thread if they want to, but there's nothing to post yet an probably won't be for at least a few or days or a week+.

Actually, the Meijer Black Friday ad (first last year, per that link) has been out since yesterday.

EDIT: I should learn to read. Ad says 2021. LOL

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/373609-black-friday-vg-deals-spreadsheet-megathread/

Last year's thread shows the dates when ads were released. Nothing was out this time last year either. Without a physical ad there aren't any "leaks" anymore, so it's just up to each retailer for when they want to release the ad. A lot of stores are doing pre black friday sales and probably don't want to step on those sales by releasing the official black Friday ad. Someone can create the thread if they want to, but there's nothing to post yet an probably won't be for at least a few or days or a week+.

aside from Superstars they shouldn't have.

No really, they shouldn't have. The rest have been on sale frequently year over year. Only a deal because $60 is pegged to the wall in Nintendoland. 

It's been another week and still no BF ads.

Real black Fridays is 9 days away.
Now that these ads are digital and no longer in Sunday papers, they just don't leak like they used to since stores have no need to send them off to printers early.

Still waiting, looks like the sale isnt active unless this is physical only...

Nvm lol

bread's done
Back