Video games B2G1 Free at Target

For anyone wandering I woke up a couple hours after the sale went live and Nintendo Switch first party games were not temporarly included and then removed this time.

But many game preorders are working this time including some book preorders. GOW:R preorder is not included.

I grabbed a persona 5 switch steelbook

Will go back in if ragnarok is added

Last edited by a moderator:
Dead Space and Calisto Protocol aren't part of the deal, so I guess I'll just get three copies of Resident Evil 4.

I've never pre-ordered a game from Targets website, is it easy to cancel?

ed; nvm, that was super easy

Yeah like plague tale requiem ps5 restocked for a bit delivery by Nov 17. Time to return my $50 copy. When do they stop allowing returns and price matching?

If you have Circle, there is a new Target Circle Bonus that ends on 11/28.

Make 4 qualifying purchases of $60 or more to earn a $20 reward in Target Circle earnings.

I'm hoping Sonic Frontiers and Tactics Ogre Reborn are added, but it doesn't look promising for the former after releasing today.
I'm wanting Sonic myself - how does it work in-store? Should Sonic work there even if it's not added to the online sale?

I'm wanting Sonic myself - how does it work in-store? Should Sonic work there even if it's not added to the online sale?
Theoretically, it should work, but I don't know if the promo applies to all games in-store when the online promo is on select games.

I'm skeptical about Sonic and Tactics Ogre being eligible in store since they are pictured in the weekly ad along with Cobra Kai 2 and Atari 50.  The Cobra Kai and Atari 50 games both explicitly say they are B2G1 eligible and Sonic/Tactics Ogre do not.

This b2g1 may continue till end of next week. If it does hope they add new games and make gungrave eligible!
It won't. I don't see why Target would do that. Has Target ever kept a b2g1 for the same categories beyond a week? I don't they have.

However, I do think we might see b2g1 on music and movies next week i.e., on new categories not on sale this week.

It won't. I don't see why Target would do that. Has Target ever kept a b2g1 for the same categories beyond a week? I don't they have.

However, I do think we might see b2g1 on music and movies next week i.e., on new categories not on sale this week.
we will know what's in the ad tomorrow morning. hoping for bf ads too

I think we were talking about this earlier but does anyone have duplicate charges from Target on their B2G1F stuff? I have two charges for the same exact amount, both were actually posted (as in, money's gone), and I know which game they're for and I have no other games in that price point. But Target is telling me one is a hold... 

I think we were talking about this earlier but does anyone have duplicate charges from Target on their B2G1F stuff? I have two charges for the same exact amount, both were actually posted (as in, money's gone), and I know which game they're for and I have no other games in that price point. But Target is telling me one is a hold...
Didn’t experience anything like that but I be confused sometimes with pending charges since they’re mostly pre orders I’ve made months ago. I’m like why is there a preauthorization charge of $87 on my account then I check my purchase history and I got OP odyssey and hogwarts legacy ps5 pre ordered on April with 35% off. Also $40 preauthorization for evil west which I got from b2g1

I keep missing the ps5 RE4 restocks…I have two other games in my cart and I wanted that one. Oh well…

Forgive me for asking, but I read everything above and didn't see this answered...

If part of my B2G1 order is for a preorder, do I get charged immediately for the preordered game?  Or do they not put the charge through until the actual preordered title ships?

Forgive me for asking, but I read everything above and didn't see this answered...

If part of my B2G1 order is for a preorder, do I get charged immediately for the preordered game? Or do they not put the charge through until the actual preordered title ships?
full preauthorization charge, then whatever the cost for each game as it goes.

my total was $99, i had one pickup and two preorders. after my pickup i was only charged $33.

bread's done
Back