Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Pre-order Bonuses at Amazon and Best Buy

Well, my kid is pretty excited for the game. He just asked me to buy it for him for Hanukah.
I'm super excited for the game, just US preorder bonuses are not great incentives. That said, I am hosting al Pokemon release party for friends and family. Been having on every major Pokemon game release going on over 10 years. Good times.

Target has figurine of the starters if you buy the double pack in store.  

Gamestop is giving a pin set with the double pack, but I think preorders have sold out.  

Well that sucks... I have the double pack ordered online with some previous x% off deal. Would have been nice to get the figurines...

Some advice for future games, your Amazon prime Membership applies globally. I ordered the dual pack for Scarlet/Violet from Amazon UK with the free Steelbook case and it's shipping to the US for free. It'll be a few days delayed, but the bonus is better.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can wait til Black Friday and have a Meijer nearby, they're giving a $10 coupon on your next trip with the purchase of certain $49.99-$69.99 games and Pokemon Violet and Scarlet are pictured as qualifying games.

If anybody gets the target double pack and wants to make some money back I might be interested.

If it's a big outer box I'd be willing to do like 40 bucks for it. If it's just the figures I'm less interested.

When did they send out mystery certs? Do you have the email title?
They sent them out physically in the mail for some people. Others you have to look on your account for. I don't recall the email off hand about it. But it was some time last month and are good to the 19th.

Some advice for future games, your Amazon prime Membership applies globally. I ordered the dual pack for Scarlet/Violet from Amazon UK with the free Steelbook case and it's shipping to the US for free. It'll be a few days delayed, but the bonus is better.
This is not correct. Not sure how you got free shipping, but if you are ordering from non-US Amazon sites, you will be charged shipping in most cases.

Either YMMV or I've been doing something wrong. My US account has Prime and I've purchased from Amazon UK, FR, DE, and JP with the same account and I'm always charged shipping. UK dualpack order is ~12 GBP for shipping:

7kBaOEu.png

Though I will say I'm pretty happy that the currency conversion rate is working in my favor for once. Order total comes to just over $100 USD.

Either YMMV or I've been doing something wrong. My US account has Prime and I've purchased from Amazon UK, FR, DE, and JP with the same account and I'm always charged shipping. UK dualpack order is ~12 GBP for shipping:

7kBaOEu.png

Though I will say I'm pretty happy that the currency conversion rate is working in my favor for once. Order total comes to just over $100 USD.
I dunno I've also always gotten free shipping from Amazon imports as well. And i don't have prime besides when they do free trials or a week for 1.99. Maybe it's just where you live?

I dunno why it'd be geo-restricted within the US, but I'm in the Midwest (Missouri) in case that helps anyone narrow down the factors that may be at play. Might also be restricted to specific items? The most recent items I purchased from each were:

• Amazon DE - Tactics Ogre w/ Steelbook
  • Amazon FR - Diofield Chronicles w/ Steelbook
  • Amazon JP - The Great Ace Attorney Collection
  • Amazon UK - Pokemon Dualpack
Got charged shipping on each.

I dunno I've also always gotten free shipping from Amazon imports as well. And i don't have prime besides when they do free trials or a week for 1.99. Maybe it's just where you live?
Are you talking about ordering Amazon international items through Amazon US or directly from the international Amazon sites.? If the latter, you are definitely charged shipping.

I ordered UK and de for trails of cold steel 4 and underwater ray Romano prelude directly through Amazon. Didn't get charged shipping for either. I also got tales of eternia from Ireland but that was a very long time ago.

Anyone have experience preordering digital from Best Buy? The site states here that you can "preinstall" but I have yet to receive a code. I know the game is available for preload directly from Nintendo.

Fwiw, we are running a giveaway alongside this game:

https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/1592949370877419520

I just ended up buying the UK version of the figure on eBay for $30. From what I heard atleast locally the morning opening was a clusterfuck and most of the double packs went straight to instore pickup customers. One store only got 1 figure in lol

I just ended up buying the UK version of the figure on eBay for $30. From what I heard atleast locally the morning opening was a clusterfuck and most of the double packs went straight to instore pickup customers. One store only got 1 figure in lol
Wow. Yeah, Target seems to drop the ball on these promos.
I ordered from GameStop and they had plenty of the pins for those who ordered the double packs.

bread's done
Back