FS: God of War Ragnarok Full Game download for PS4 and PS5 W:$40 Paypal, Cashapp, Venmo

I'd avoid a sell to this scammer! Scammed me for $35 (even though he "makes six figures and doesnt need my money"), won't reply now and I never got a refund or my Xbox credit
I'd avoid buying from this scammer. Sold me game code that didn't work and took my money. BEWARE!!

Sent you 2 psn codes that you redeemed, you said you were having issues with Dell then went 100% silent a week. I left you bad feedback then you get butthurt and said I wouldn't get a refund until I had the feedback removed. I have all of the convo saved. I didn't sell you shit, I was trading you the PSN for a nice discount on Xbox credit.

That was the last time you replied. Nice of you to try to blame it on me though, surely the PSN that you redeemed immediately after I sent was important enough for your "been busy" BS but I never got a dime back, never got the credit you said you'd send and I get negative feedback from your scamming ass. GFY dude.

bread's done
Back