Rakuten $30 signup bonus until 10% Cashback at qualifying stores

MykelxKnight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (93%)
Hey! I’m using Rakuten to get Cash Back on my holiday shopping. Thought you might wanna sign up too. Use my link to get $30 after you spend $30.* https://www.rakuten.com/r/YUNGFA23?eeid=44971

Thought I’d throw this out there. If anyone is making purchases only a bunch of retailers are getting 5-15% off through Rakuten. To get the $30 back you just need to spend $30 days on any shop through the app. They payout every 3 months in your PayPal or check. Hopefully everyone has had a good thanksgiving/Black Friday and you all are being safe out there.

Forgot to mention as way if you have PayPal some sites offer a % back through PayPal deals as long as you have the deal added to your account and do PayPal check out you can get a % back from that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up as well, if you aren’t seeing the bonus being added after the first day I’d contact customer service. It usually get added within the first couple hours and they’re pretty quick with getting things fixed.

Uh, is anyone else seeing someone else’s account info and balance info right now? I just logged in and I’m seeing some Ian guy’s info along with his purchase info.

I logged out and back in and it went back to my info. Not sure what happened there but I’m also missing $40 from my first purchase and $40 from a referral in my account.

Uh, is anyone else seeing someone else’s account info and balance info right now? I just logged in and I’m seeing some Ian guy’s info along with his purchase info.
I logged out and back in and it went back to my info. Not sure what happened there but I’m also missing $40 from my first purchase and $40 from a referral in my account.
Not I if you’re having issues with things showing up I’d send them a email, they respond quick

Just as a heads up as well you have until 12/1 to complete $40 in purchases through the app to receive the $40 I believe it goes back down to $25 but, may be lower

If you guys aren’t seeing the referral bonus after the first day and you made a purchase I’d contact them. They’re quick to answer emails had someone else not showing up as a referral even after they used the link. If you used my referral link just give them my email [email protected] let them know referral bonus is not showing up.

Does anyone know how long it can take for the referral to show up as qualified? One of my family member made a purchase after signing up using my link but it has been about 24 hours and it still only shows them as "signed up".

Does anyone know how long it can take for the referral to show up as qualified? One of my family member made a purchase after signing up using my link but it has been about 24 hours and it still only shows them as "signed up".
It shouldn’t take longer then 24 hours have them write customer service they fix issues quickly

Just a heads up again 2 days left until the promotion ends for $40 who knows if they will keep it until Christmas but, more then likely they lower the bonus. If you haven’t already completed a $40 purchase through a store on the app they still are giving 10% Cashback on a lot of merchants.

I’m pretty sure if you signed up before the $40 expired and you complete purchases they’re still giving the bonus for that. Had someone complete today and got the $40 bonus still.

it took them nearly a week to fix and reissue my $40 welcome bonus (that was already approved then disappeared for no reason) but they did restore it today to the full $40 and not the $30 at least. I was getting paranoid they'd try to fix it to a lower amount after the bonus ended. if your bonuses havent been issued or disappeared just email them and they will fix it.

it took them nearly a week to fix and reissue my $40 welcome bonus (that was already approved then disappeared for no reason) but they did restore it today to the full $40 and not the $30 at least. I was getting paranoid they'd try to fix it to a lower amount after the bonus ended. if your bonuses havent been issued or disappeared just email them and they will fix it.
Same thing happened to me, waiting on a response. Glad to hear they fixed it for you.

bread's done
Back