CAGcast #747: Your Favorite Online Show in Entertainment

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Man, Ship sounded absolutely toasted when he jumped on, little disappointed he wasn’t as inebriated as he sounded.

I was really digging everything about Midnight Suns, as Wombat was describing it, then he said, “and you can go fishing with Blade…” and I immediately became much less interested. I’ll still pick it up when it drops in price though. I’m down for weird offbeat Marvel and DC stuff, but it’s all started to wear a little thin.

Ship sounded exactly like when you slowed down your voices on a long ago cast to sound drunk. I’ll have what he’s having!

Congratulations on the new job Ship.

I like liquored up, ornery Shipwreck! Y'all should get sauced up and do a drunken podcast one time.

I only have Hulu to watch my cartoons, and yeah it's REALLY annoying when the commercials come on and it's loud af. I don't get this on Pluto TV or Tubi, services designed to cram ads during breaks. 

CheapyD's "God forbid" story is a bit nuts, less religious fanaticism but some kind of upsell tactic I've heard about on tv. There are a lot of Asian Christians, especially among the Koreans.

I am now more interested in Midnight Suns after Wombat's impressions so far. People wanted Xcom, I wanted eyeroll. But it's closer to Metal Gear Acid and Fire Emblem and Dragon Age? I'm pretty sold when a price drops arrives.

I just wanted to give big ole hard thank you for the Midnight Sun's recommendation. I went ahead and grabbed the Legendary Edition and have played nothing else since.

bread's done
Back