1-Year Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $32.80 for New/Expired Members Only [Conversion Deal/VPN Required]

hamadto

CAGiversary!
CDKeys has 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (Turkey - Email Delivery) for $31.79.

New / Expired Xbox Game Pass members can convert Xbox Live Gold membership to Game Pass Ultimate at 1:1 ratio. Any prepaid time up to the maximum of three years gets the upgrade. VPN is required for redeeming the code(s).

Steps are only for New / Expired Xbox Game Pass members:

• Purchase 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (Turkey - Email Delivery). **VPN not required for purchase.**
  • Create Free Account on Windscribe VPN and Download App or Chrome Extension. You can also use Urban VPN or your own VPN service/app.
  • Connect to Turkey on Windscribe VPN or using your own VPN service/app. Confirm you are connected to Turkey using Whatismyipaddress.com
  • Redeem your Xbox Live Gold code(s) without agreeing to recurring billing.
    You can stack up to three years of Xbox Live Gold.

[*]Disconnect VPN.
[*]Join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate by purchasing your first month for $1 (If the price shows as $14.99, you can purchase 1-Month Game Pass Ultimate for $3.29 and redeem). Don't enable auto renewal when asked.
[*]Total is $31.79 + $1 = $32.79
You will be prompted to upgrade your Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate with a 1:1 conversion. The renewal date should be the same as your Xbox live gold, plus 1 month (Maximum 36 months).

Note: Active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members can convert 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership to 4-month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

About Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold and over 100 high-quality games to play with friends on console, PC, phones, and tablets, and an EA Play membership, all for one low monthly price.

I can confirm this still works. Just bought 36 months of GPU following this method for $103.26: 3 years of XBLG at 31.69 per year plus 1 month of GPU for $8.19

If, like me, you don’t want to mess with vpn and foreign codes, cdkeys has 3 month codes for 8.89. Only a few bucks more per year for US codes

I got three years of this back in December for around $100. Take advantage of it while it still works. The nice thing about game pass ultimate is that it works on PC too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to get three years at a lower price without a VPN last week through Eneba. Bought 10 of the 3-month keys (I think SummerGold is the current discount code) and a month of GPU. While redeeming the Gold codes I was able to get 6 free months by keeping the "activate autopay for a free month" box checked during redemption, but YMMV with that trick. In the end it came out to about $28 per year when factoring in the free months, but if you don't end up getting the option for the free months (not sure why some do and some don't) it's still not a bad deal if you don't use a VPN.

Just tried this and it told me that my time would be converted, losing nine months on a three year sub.  Is this being done on the PC or the console?  I'm on the One X (last gen) if it makes a difference.

Just tried this and it told me that my time would be converted, losing nine months on a three year sub. Is this being done on the PC or the console? I'm on the One X (last gen) if it makes a difference.
They changed it not long ago, the trick as described doesn't work any more, what you're getting is how it works now.

They changed it not long ago, the trick as described doesn't work any more, what you're getting is how it works now.
Figures, lol, they finally caught on. Well, it's been a good few years exploiting this. Thanks. Still a decent deal even losing the nine months.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back