CAGcast #755: Send in the Clones

Cheapy: Recently had to have my kitchen drain hydro-jetted for not a small amount of money. The reason to not put a lot of food down the disposal isn't because the disposal can't handle it, it's because the pipes will eventually built up grease and food.

Working in the apartment industry for over a decade, you see a wide array of stupid shit people will put down their garbage disposal. I would say half a sub sandwhich is low tier of ridiculousness. Hot candle wax on the other hand, is up there.

Also, the AI chat voices is definitely something that should continue. I feel like there is a really great Shipwrecks Slightly Uncomfortable Segment skit in there somewhere. Probably something to do with JK Rowling and trans rights.

Cheapy: Recently had to have my kitchen drain hydro-jetted for not a small amount of money. The reason to not put a lot of food down the disposal isn't because the disposal can't handle it, it's because the pipes will eventually built up grease and food.
can i get this added to my Japanese toilet?

What tool did you use to create the voices? That was pretty hilarious!

Last edited by a moderator:
Geezus Cheap.  First you get all huffy about the drinking on She-Hulk, which was as inoffensive as the drinking on Cheers, and now you get irked about butterbeer.  BUTTERBEER.  A fictional drink that's been well established as practically a softdrink.  By all means, how about going on about your recreational medicinal herb smoking instead.

Yeah, Im with Exadoor on this one. Please share which tool you used. I've got a wife I need to mess with!!

bread's done
Back