Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Current/Existing Members: 50-Day Membership $9.70

hamadto

CAGiversary!
CDKeys offers 50-Day of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate via Xbox Live Gold Conversion for $9.70 when you follow the instructions below.

Note, this offer is for Current/Existing Game Pass Ultimate Members only.

Deal Instructions:

• Purchase 3-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership.
    Note: You can purchase a maximum of 2 codes per transaction (Purchase again for more).

[*]Click here to redeem your 3-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership code(s).
[*]You will be prompted to extend your Game Pass Ultimate by 50 days. The renewal date should be the same as your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plus 50 days (Maximum 36 months).
About Game Pass Ultimate:
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Membership includes Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass with over 100 high-quality games to play with friends on console, PC, phones, and tablets, plus an EA Play membership, all for one low price.

There is a 2 item limit for this in cart. Not sure if you can make multiple orders though. If it’s possible, I’d bite on multiple. Maybe someone has tried and can report back? TIA

Okay. I feel like I've asked this a million times already, but bear with me, I'm forgetful. Say your subscriptions have all run out. If you buy a 3 months of Xbox Live Gold code, then a 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code, then redeem them in that order (3 months Gold, 1 month Ultimate), you get four months of Ultimate, right?

Okay. I feel like I've asked this a million times already, but bear with me, I'm forgetful. Say your subscriptions have all run out. If you buy a 3 months of Xbox Live Gold code, then a 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code, then redeem them in that order (3 months Gold, 1 month Ultimate), you get four months of Ultimate, right?
Correct. My subscription lapsed last month. I bought 11 three month codes tonight and a one month Ultimate code. Redeemed the Live codes first. I’m now Ultimate until Feb 1, 2026

$106.59 plus 12k rewards points for 34 months of Ultimate. Not too shabby

Last edited by a moderator:
not a bad deal imo

especially since the $1 conversion for 3 years XBL Gold to Gamepass ultimate deal is dead

glad I got on that when I could, a year and change ago. 

I did a buncha these 50 day extensions a few months ago when price was around the same, maybe a bit cheaper. I'm set until like Oct2025 iirc

I think it was a daily deal. Last time it was around this price it was also one day only. Slept on it too long last time

I purchased 3 12 month gold codes, and my new gamepass expiration date moved from April 2024 to december 2025. Since I added 36 months (pre conversion), does that mean I can't extend it further? Or does it go 36 months of gamepass from the original date? If possible, I'd buy more codes to get me to April 2027, but I'm hesitant to spend the money, not be able to extend, and then be stuck with codes since Gold is sun setting.

I purchased 3 12 month gold codes, and my new gamepass expiration date moved from April 2024 to december 2025. Since I added 36 months (pre conversion), does that mean I can't extend it further? Or does it go 36 months of gamepass from the original date? If possible, I'd buy more codes to get me to April 2027, but I'm hesitant to spend the money, not be able to extend, and then be stuck with codes since Gold is sun setting.
So the 36 month limit is on GamePass time; you added 20 months post-conversion.

If your current expiration is 12/25, you can add another 8 months, give or take, before you hit your limit. But the limit on bankable time is from the current date, always, not the initial date of subscription.

It gave me 4 months of regular gold instead, but it was for a dummy account so no big deal it didnt matter if the dummy had ultimate just had to make sure it was gold for 360 boosting 

bread's done
Back