Red Art Games sale at VideoGamesPlus.ca (40% off through 7/1)

freshzen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
The sale titles look like a barrel of Steam filler/Flash garbage that should have never been put on disc. How far am I off on that?

The sale titles look like a barrel of Steam filler/Flash garbage that should have never been put on disc. How far am I off on that?
you're pretty much right but the kicker is you can get these games on sale on psn for $2-3 and itll be at least that much of a loss reselling these if you complete them. so ill just get them on psn

I haven't played the others, but Riddled Corpses Ex is a really great twin stick shooter. The Switch version specifically is well worth it and the reviews back this up. It regularly goes on sale for $1.99... and I'd say get it for that price if you are at all into the genre. IMO it's easily worth $5 digitally if not the full price of $10. But it seems silly to pay $10 when it's on sale regularly for $1.99. There used to be a demo for the switch version, but I didn't see it when I just looked to verify it was still around. I also had previously played this on vita (I think).

As for being worth a physical print... yeah, I don't think anything I looked at was probably worth the extra for physical... even for something as solid as Riddled Corpses EX. Maybe as a $20 collection.. but not as individual releases. Especially when some of the games are like 2 hours to complete. RC-EX at least has 10 hours and is great for replaying same screen co-op.

bread's done
Back