Needed: Real Player Superpass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flea

CAGiversary!
I am looking for a name and password to login to realplayer superpass. I wont change any settings, I just want to watch the big brother feeds without paying for them.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']That's against RealOne's policy I'm sure and therefore has no place on this board.[/QUOTE]

But everyone ripping off EBGames and Circut City is okay, right?

[quote name='Flea']But everyone ripping off EBGames and Circut City is okay, right?[/QUOTE]

When its not illegal... yes, it is. Taking full advantage of an offer put out by a company is very different from illegally using someone's login information. What you're interested in is theft if you get right down to it.

[quote name='Flea']But everyone ripping off EBGames and Circut City is okay, right?[/QUOTE]

There you go, accuse everyone on the site of ripping off some stores. Thats always a great way to get something you want. :roll:

[quote name='greendj27']There you go, accuse everyone on the site of ripping off some stores. Thats always a great way to get something you want. :roll:[/QUOTE]

When did I accuse everyone?

[quote name='Flea']When did I accuse everyone?[/QUOTE]

NOtice your use of the word "everyone":

Anyway, the point is that its very unlikely that someone is going to give you their password anyway and to insult them makes it even more unlikely.

[quote name='Flea']It's only Illegal if I steal their name and password. I'm not stealing anything.[/QUOTE]

You would be stealing the content from RealOne.

Gimme an 'L'!
Gimme an 'O'!
Gimme a 'C'!
Gimme a 'K'!

What's that spell? "LOCK!"

[quote name='doodle777_98']you can use a 30 day trial for free. I know the offer was once in the free gaming system deal.[/QUOTE]

A 30 day free trial would be awesome. do you know where I can find one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back