Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Current/Existing Subscribers: 50-Day Membership $7.75

hamadto

CAGiversary!
Frosty Entertainment via Eneba has 50-Day of Game Pass Ultimate via Xbox Live Gold Conversion for ~$7.75 when you follow the instructions below.

Note, this offer is for Current/Existing Game Pass Ultimate Members only. Expired/New users can redeem up to 3-Years worth of Xbox Live Gold codes and convert their Xbox Live Gold membership to 2-Years of Game Pass Ultimate by joining Ultimate Membership. (3:2 Ratio)

Deal Instructions:

• Click here to visit the product page
  • Click Buy Now and go to cart
  • Click on "Got discount code?" and apply code GoldUS
  • Proceed to checkout
  • Select payment method PayPal/Credit Card (service fees will be applied here)
  • End-price should be ~$7.75
    Note, price is subject to change by a few cents due to currency exchange rate volatility.

[*]Redeem code on Microsoft Store or on your Xbox Console/App
[*]Your Game Pass Ultimate membership will be extended for 50 days per each code.
About Game Pass Ultimate

• Includes Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass with over 100 high-quality games to play with friends on console, PC, phones, and tablets, plus an EA Play membership, all in one membership. (see the current list here)

Last edited by a moderator:
Code is expired now when I tried it.

This isn't accurate. The code still works if you turn off your ad-blocker.

Apparently using an ad-blocker on the set is what causes the code to register as expired. So it should still be active.

Even at the $9.23 it's currently at that's still a good deal to get 50 more days of UGP, got 150 more days worth, thanks.

QUICK QUESTION:

i never had gamepass ultimate and i do not have gold now can i still get the deal and if yes what are the step i need to fallow please.

thx in advanced

QUICK QUESTION:

i never had gamepass ultimate and i do not have gold now can i still get the deal and if yes what are the step i need to fallow please.

thx in advanced
Purchase up to three years of Gold and convert to 2-Years of Game Pass Ultimate upon joining the membership (3:2 Ratio)

Just bought a few codes yesterday. First one redeemed for 50 days and the next three redeemed for 52 days each. Weird, but I’ll take an extra six days. $30.60 total for 206 days

bread's done
Back