Eneba: $99 Nintendo eShop Gift Card (Digital Delivery) $85, $50 PSN eGift Card $43

hamadto

CAGiversary!
Eneba has $99 Nintendo eShop Gift Card (Digital Delivery) on sale for around $85 when you follow the instructions below.

Deal Instructions:

• Visit the product page
  • Click 'Buy Now' to add the item to cart
  • Click on "Got discount code?" Apply discount code USBFNintendo
  • Proceed to checkout
  • Select a payment method: PayPal or Credit Card (a service fee will be applied on this step)
  • Price after discount and service fee will be ~$85

Note: Price is subject to change by a few cents due to currency exchange rate volatility

[*]After purchase, redeem the Gift Card code at Nintendo

Eneba also has $50 PlayStation Network Gift Card (Digital Delivery) on sale for around $43 when you follow the instructions below.

Deal Instructions:

• Visit the product page
  • Click 'Buy Now' to add the item to cart
  • Click on "Got discount code?" Apply discount code USBFPSN
  • Proceed to checkout
  • Select a payment method: PayPal or Credit Card (a service fee will be applied on this step)
  • Price after discount and service fee will be ~$43
    Note: Price is subject to change by a few cents due to currency exchange rate volatility

[*]After purchase, redeem the Gift Card code at PlayStation
About:

• Buy a PlayStation Store gift card and redeem for anything on PlayStation Store: games, add-ons, subscriptions and more. Codes can be redeemed on the PlayStation Store via console, any web browser or on the PlayStation App.
  • Please note that PlayStation Store digital gift cards are not redeemable at direct.playstation.com

Thanks OP!

Just FYI: the current promo at Target (10% off) combined with the RedCard discount (5% off) ends up being a better deal UNLESS you have an “eneba wallet” to avoid the ridiculous service fees for all the other payment methods offered; and the Target deal allows for larger quantities to be purchased.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Amazon one stopped working while I figured out home much I wanted to get :/

Edit: which is from a different thread nvm

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back