Meijer - $20 (20k mperks points) off $50+ PSN/Xbox credit thru 11/25

Minky

CAGiversary!
As part of their ongoing 3 day sale Meijer is giving 20k Mperks points, aka $20, when you buy at least $50 of certain gift cards.  If you buy the "One4All" gift card you can redeem it for Xbox or Playstation credit, or a bunch of other brands. 

I had the mperks points in my account within an hour, and just redeemed my $50 gc for PSN credit with no issues.  If you shop at Meijer anyway, this is 40% off Sony or MS credit if you do the minimum $50 gift card purchase.  If you put $70 on it that would be a new full price game for $50.  I believe this can only be used once per Mperks account.

In store only I believe.  And don't feel bad about not getting it yesterday, the deal is only today and saturday.

As part of their ongoing 3 day sale Meijer is giving 20k Mperks points, aka $20, when you buy at least $50 of certain gift cards. If you buy the "One4All" gift card you can redeem it for Xbox or Playstation credit, or a bunch of other brands.

I had the mperks points in my account within an hour, and just redeemed my $50 gc for PSN credit with no issues. If you shop at Meijer anyway, this is 40% off Sony or MS credit if you do the minimum $50 gift card purchase. If you put $70 on it that would be a new full price game for $50. I believe this can only be used once per Mperks account.
My points were just deducted from my account. Did you happen to have this issue too? I don't know what's going on.

My points were just deducted from my account. Did you happen to have this issue too? I don't know what's going on.
Some people on Reddit have said their accounts have been "hacked" & their points have been redeemed & used by people who are sometimes in a different state. You may want to view the recent transactions to double check if this is what happened. Contacting Mperks customer support can help as well, even if that is not what happened to you, to get them reinstated.

Some people on Reddit have said their accounts have been "hacked" & their points have been redeemed & used by people who are sometimes in a different state. You may want to view the recent transactions to double check if this is what happened. Contacting Mperks customer support can help as well, even if that is not what happened to you, to get them reinstated.
That’s EXACTLY what happened to me. Soon after I posted that, a receipt showed up and someone used my points to buy children’s jeans in Detroit (I don’t live in Michigan).

Thankfully Meijer customer service was very responsive and my points were restored today after changing my password/pin.

I don’t think there was an individual hack. I think Meijer had a data breach that they never told anyone about.

bread's done
Back