Castlevania:SotN and Chrono Cross 6.99 NEW @ Blockbuster YMMV

[quote name='Shoagie']well that said all, and not ALL are 6.99 at mine for some reason ...delete if need be[/QUOTE]

I bet if you have them scan those they'll ring up as $6.99. I've picked up SOTN and Chrono but they were labeled at 19.99.

I want SotN so bad :( When it was posted awhile ago , i went to 4 block busters with no luck.
Anyone pick me up a SOTN? I'll pay cost+Shipping+some. like 11-12 bucks shipped anyone?

Great deal. Thanks for the repost - it is worth one.

Granted they're greatest hits - but they are two of the greatest games ever made. Thanks OP.

I have seen: FFVII, FFIX, FFT, C:SotN, CC, Legend of Dragoon and MGS (for games that people may be interested in). My friend said he saw Xenogears, but I cannot personally confirm this. Chicagoland area for these, and all the new PS1 games sell for $6.99 here (not sure about anywhere else).

[quote name='Sockey']I have checked 8 blockbuster and some in other states when I were on vacation. But I have yet to find one with sotn.[/QUOTE]

My blockbuster had 4 sotn and 2 chrono cross. Only had a free rental so thats why i went in. Went to get cash..i went back to pick up one of each...gone. Someone hoarded them.

Been posted before, but indeed a great price on two great games. I actually liked chrono cross more than any of the FF games that ever appeared on the PSX. Playing Chronos Cross actually got me through a rough 3 months during my life.

In the last week, i've bought FFVII, Castlevania:SotN, Chrono Cross and MGS for $6.99 each... now I just need to find FFVIII and FFIX!

Holy shozbot! I have never played SOTN. What kind of Castlevania fan am I?

Reaches into pocket and realizes the CC clearance sale took it's toll..........then smiles as I realize the good deal I got on binary code I purchased.

Should the YMMV even be in the title for this one? It's pretty much been confirmed everywhere that EVERY new PS1 game rings up as $6.99 at Blockbuster.

[quote name='shipwreck']Should the YMMV even be in the title for this one? It's pretty much been confirmed everywhere that EVERY new PS1 game rings up as $6.99 at Blockbuster.[/QUOTE]

ok ill put it this way..my blockbuster people are idiots and i guess they just forgot to change some price tags

bread's done
Back