check out my finds

i went to EB to browse pretty much, and i saw Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete for $39.99 used. then i saw the buy 4 get 30% off deal, i had fogotten about it. i was like, sweet, so i went to find three cheap ass other used games. prices:

Lunar 2 - $27.99

Silhouette Mirage - $6.29

Space Channel 5 DC - $2.09

Project Eden - $3.49

total: $41.85

all were in perfect condition. Lunar 2, however, was brand new. all they had done was taken the discs out so they couldn't be stolen, then shrinkwrapped it.

finally, how is Silhouette Mirage? it's a Working Designs game, so i figured it might be hard to find. i also saw Elemental Gearbolt, good condition, but no manual it seemed for $17.99.

27.99 for Lunar 2. Very nice...though not really as nice as my discovery of helium, as I am Pierre Jules César Janssen.

[quote name='maxflight']jmcc did you get a nobel prize?[/quote]

No. Unfortunately I made the discovery in 1868, well before the prize started getting awarded.

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='maxflight']jmcc did you get a nobel prize?[/quote]

No. Unfortunately I made the discovery in 1868, well before the prize started getting awarded.[/quote]

Don't feel bad. I discovered helium in 1975, and I didn't get a prize either.

[quote name='jmcc']27.99 for Lunar 2. Very nice...though not really as nice as my discovery of helium, as I am Pierre Jules César Janssen.[/quote]

WTF?! LMAO!!! :p

Can't remember what Project Eden is like. I'm thinking it blows.

Nearly bought Silhoutte Mirage myself a couple of weeks ago. Decided I had too many unplayed PSOne games though.

i still am angry with myself for not buying the used Lunar 1 with all the crap a while back. but then again, there wasn't much i could do, since i didn't have a job and had already spent all my money.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']i still am angry with myself for not buying the used Lunar 1 with all the crap a while back. but then again, there wasn't much i could do, since i didn't have a job and had already spent all my money.[/quote]

Yeah, I've got Lunar 1 incomplete, so I know how it is. Oddly enough when I got it I found out it came with the Sega CD version of Lunar 2 instead of the music disc. It's quite strange, but whatever. Free game.

Odd, when I sold my Lunar 1 to some punk (I ended up being the punk for selling it), I kept the soundtrack CD.

It turned out to be ok, I guess, since the soundtrack isn't that interesting to me, but I can play the SegaCD game through an emulator just fine.

bread's done
Back